Confirmed with Link: Tony DeAngelo on unconditional waivers in second buyout window.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
There was no trade. And there never was a trade.

Fletchered again. How can someone be so insanely wrong ALL THE TIME? Multiple top 100 picks for a dude with buyout value, multiple top 60 picks for another guy with buyout value in Fisto, 60+ mil for a guy that was traded for a 6th at half retention, and traded Ghost and a 2nd for nothing who was flipped for top 100 picks. This is well and truly incredible

Last edited:

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
@DancingPanther :laugh:

What about a buyout?

Absolutely f***ing not

• Haha
Reactions: Cody Webster

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Fletcher gave me the courage to apply for a job I had no qualifications for.
And I got the job.
So now nim in trainings for said job but they're paying for them anyway so thanks chuck :laugh:
He inspired me to apply for positions I knew nothing about. Thanks to him you're looking at the junior assistant to the regional secretary of Railline Safety focused specifically on avoiding train derailments.

Thanks Fletch!

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
lolol good shit Chuck

yes... another Flyers trophy..

this Org. is the pinnacle of well run! hahahaa....

"The Hindenburg wasn't a disaster. Instead of waiting to land, they decided to go the explosion route."
OMG..

this is the best post ive ever read here to describe the ball licking Flyers media..

@Captain Dave Poulin you gunna have to turn in ur crown.. there is a new king

the king is dead, long live the new king!!!

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
So what do you all think everyday life as a Flyer employee is like?

My headcanon is that a clip of Tortorella saying the word "culture" with that weird ASMR mouth is played throughout the building on a constant loop. And Hilferty comes out of the walls like the T-1000 to slap blue IBX patches onto the nearest surface, living or not.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Things must have reached a point where there was no leverage to trade him for f*** all; everyone knows Torts isn't going to play him. What an awful trade in the first place.

So, fine-- just tear the band-aid off and repair the damage of the Chuck era now. We're not going anywhere for a couple of years, might as well have a clean slate ready for better days.

Reactions: BernieParent

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Is this some kind of a record? Guy has been bought out twice in just about 2 years.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
yes... another Flyers trophy..

this Org. is the pinnacle of well run! hahahaa....

OMG..

this is the best post ive ever read here to describe the ball licking Flyers media..

@Captain Dave Poulin you gunna have to turn in ur crown.. there is a new king

the king is dead, long live the new king!!!
CDP will always be the king.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
In honour of TDA finally being the hell off this roster, let's take a moment to remember our favourite moments from this piece of trash that was Tony.

Mine was when that one twitter account that defended him at every turn, turned out to have the same birthday as our beloved Anthony. What are the odds of that?!

My favorite moment was the trade thread meltdown.

I wouldn’t say fleeced but the cost to acquire him wasn’t bad. One of Chucks better deals.

Fletcher won this deal hands down. Most overrated asset in hockey is draft picks. We just need to trade for a mean 6’4 defensemen now. You build from the back out if you want to build a winner

It’s not Schlick. We just acquired an actual offensive defensemen that can play at a discount. 31 teams in the league try to trade for players like this when they become available

No secret I prefer big defensemen. However there is always room for a Uber talented one or two. Deangelo fits the bill. The draft picks will be recouped and possibly more when a different defensemen is moved out. We still need to add a large nasty defensemen so one of the current undersized or non physical defensemen is likely out buying luggage to pack

Right handed defensemen that score at close to a point per game should bring a first rounder plus back when they are extended or re-signed immediately.

All the same person, all immediately following the trade. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad