GDT: Tony D won't be visiting YOUR CAROLINA HURRICANES tonight because he speared someone in the Tony D

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
And he's a big man that in theory should be a big plus for the team in the playoffs and again him being in the flow for the playoffs is a pretty big deal. Also I'm not talking about putting on the first line we are talking about him playing in place of Stepan.

Edit to add while I like Stepan JP is outscoring him, albeit by 4 assists but still, the point is you are not losing anything sitting Steps for Poolparty
There’s been a lot of talk of there being a learning curve with Carolina, and Ghost most recently said it’s very different terminology to learn.

Puljujarvi has had one practice, and…does not have a reputation of being quick to adapt to changing schemes.

I’m fine giving him time to learn the system in practice. Someone will need a day off soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad