GDT: Tony D won't be visiting YOUR CAROLINA HURRICANES tonight because he speared someone in the Tony D

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
Not sure I agree with keeping JP out... he hasn't had a ton of practice time sure.. not that it has ever stopped us before ..

Philly is the much more ideal time to get him out there and see him play with a few different teammates... we don't want the first experiment to be against a top team... we have a number of key matchups in the next couple weeks... this was the time to get him some game time not in those games or a month from now.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Sheesh. Longest wait ever for a player to debut with new team. We are ready for a Pool party!

Did we already forget about Pacioretty?

Not sure I agree with keeping JP out... he hasn't had a ton of practice time sure.. not that it has ever stopped us before ..

Philly is the much more ideal time to get him out there and see him play with a few different teammates... we don't want the first experiment to be against a top team... we have a number of key matchups in the next couple weeks... this was the time to get him some game time not in those games or a month from now.
I can see that POV. The flip side is he's likely going to start on the 4th line. Whether it's now or against a better team probably won't matter all that much.

Unhinged Finn

Skunk is my spirit animal
May 1, 2022

You know the team needs to lose before changes are made, because Rod. Either a game or a forward. Both works too.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Rod will work him in slowly.
Meanwhile he'll be in the best shape of his life.

Reactions: Tryamw

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Jesse was a beast in Junior.
He and Fishy had a special chemistry.

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Canes play the Flyers tonight and the Canes are re-setting the Tony DeAngelo tribute videos to Sarah McLachlan songs. We'll see if they learned their lesson Tuesday and stop playing down to bad teams.

I'll probably have to miss this one, sadly. At least live. But the thread goes live at 5.
We will try to behave

• Haha
Reactions: zman77 and cptjeff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad