Speculation: Tomas Hertl

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Clearly the Bruins are not an ideal trading partner for a Hertl trade
Bruins, Rangers, Sens, Wild, and Habs are the most likely just due to positional need. Depending on what packages are offered from both sides they're all ideal trading partners.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
Bruins, Rangers, Sens, Wild, and Habs are the most likely just due to positional need. Depending on what packages are offered from both sides they're all ideal trading partners.
I don't see it with the Habs or Bruins.
Hard to see Minny or Ottawa in Hertl's list. ( not to mention a lack of suitable C prospects)
I'm also not concerned with moving Hertl to the East as you seem to be

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
I don't see it with the Habs or Bruins.
Hard to see Minny or Ottawa in Hertl's list. ( not to mention a lack of suitable C prospects)
I'm also not concerned with moving Hertl to the East as you seem to be
I'm not concerned which conference Hertl goes to at all. Never said that, all I did was point out teams that need a Center.
Minnesota and Ottawa both have very good center prospects (Rossi, Khusnutdinov, Pinto, Grieg) and even RHD prospects that we also need (Addison, Bernard-Docker, Thomson). Everyone of those teams is capable of building a package with prospects/young players and picks.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
I'm not concerned which conference Hertl goes to at all. Never said that, all I did was point out teams that need a Center.
Minnesota and Ottawa both have very good center prospects (Rossi, Khusnutdinov, Pinto, Grieg) and even RHD prospects that we also need (Addison, Bernard-Docker, Thomson). Everyone of those teams is capable of building a package with prospects/young players and picks.
I see a whole bunch of Meh...

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
I see a whole bunch of Meh...
What kind of package are you expecting then? It seems you're in for a disappointment if he does get traded...keep in mind he's my favourite player just like most sharks fans.
You haven't put any names out there at all yet.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
What kind of package are you expecting then? It seems you're in for a disappointment if he does get traded...keep in mind he's my favourite player just like most sharks fans.
You haven't put any names out there at all yet.
Well I worked out a trade with Ranger fan(s) for Chytil, Schneider and their 1st. With the idea that an extension is worked out

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
2022 Canes 1st unprotected
2022 Habs 2nd
2022 Canes 3rd
conditional 2023 Habs 1st (top 3 protected) if he signs
So that pick goes to 2024 if in the top 3? I'm sure SJ can't wait for the 2024 draft...

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Montreal 2022 unprotected 1st
Carolina 2022 unprotected 1st

To start. What else would sj be looking for? No suz/caufield, but open to almost anything else with possible parts coming back to balance

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Montreal 2022 unprotected 1st
Carolina 2022 unprotected 1st

To start. What else would sj be looking for? No suz/caufield, but open to almost anything else with possible parts coming back to balance
We need either prospects or young players that are centers or RHD.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
Rangers fans: We want Hertl. How about Strome, Reaves, Brodzinski and a conditional 6th. That’s obviously fair value.
I'll just say this. Far to many here are looking for the perfect deal for their team. 1st one identifies just the right player and of course manages to acquire them for just the player(s) they want/willing to part with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad