Speculation: Tomas Hertl

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
Wild need to inquire on Hertl if we don’t want to waste KK’s prime. With Marat K. looking like a quality prospect, I’d definitely offer him and Greenway+ in a deal.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Wild need to inquire on Hertl if we don’t want to waste KK’s prime. With Marat K. looking like a quality prospect, I’d definitely offer him and Greenway+ in a deal.

Actually, a Greenway-Hertl-Kaprizov line sounds pretty sexy.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I actually think the Wild would be the best bet for Hertl right now. Id ask for something like Marat+Addison/O’Rourke+Rask+pick

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Unless they’re offering Krebs (which I doubt they would) I don’t really see what would make me trade him to Vegas.

I would take Korczak, Brisson, or Dean as potentially pieces for a rental Hertl trade if Krebs isn't available. Yeah they would be less valuable than Krebs but it could be made up for with a draft pick. With Krebs, you're probably taking a 2nd or 3rd with him for Hertl but could probably land a 1st with any of those three.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Bruins should stay away from any talks for Hertl unless he can be signed and at a reasonable deal . McAvoy should be their priority signing . Please do not misinterpret that I am not in favor of a Hertl type player playing for the Bruins , he is a terrific player but not at any cost.

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad