Player Discussion Tim Stützle - (C) - Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Seems like Timmy has been feeling some pressure.

Worst player in the league? lol OK Timmy.

"Just gonna keep believing in myself and keep playing the way I want to play." That's the attitude.

Reactions: Agent Zuuuub

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon

Seems like Timmy has been feeling some pressure.

Worst player in the league? lol OK Timmy.

"Just gonna keep believing in myself and keep playing the way I want to play." That's the attitude.

Lol. That's quite the quote. I assume it's just lost in translation, but that's pretty funny considering the circumstances in Ottawa.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Lol. That's quite the quote. I assume it's just lost in translation, but that's pretty funny considering the circumstances in Ottawa.
When combined with his prior comments where he's talking about Martin's influence and how he wants to be a 200 ft player, it's not so bad, but devoid of that context it sounds like maybe he wants to do it his way, coach be damned

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
When combined with his prior comments where he's talking about Martin's influence and how he wants to be a 200 ft player, it's not so bad, but devoid of that context it sounds like maybe he wants to do it his way, coach be damned
Ya that's true. Either way, fair to say it's just a classic case of English not being his first language.

At least he wasn't the football guy wondering out loud if they'll be able to "ride the D" this week lol.

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
I always find comments like this hilarious and hypocritical. Adults getting big mad about a hockey club calling the players soft.. that in itself is Charmin Ultrasoft(tm)

im not mad lol. just comparing them to the other professionals they are competing against. is that so uncalled for?

you think karlsson or stone were ever giving thought to someone calling them the worst player in the league.

they are stuck in their own heads.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
just foolin. I am sure the way he wants to play mostly aligns with what the coaching staff asks except for maybe the cross ice passes at either blueline which has to be fun even at the worst of times lol
Yeah he definitely hasn’t soft back hand saucered it at either blue line for the last couple games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad