Rumor: Things Not Left Unsaid 2, More Flyers Rumors & Media Mentions: Say It Like You Mean It

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
One of the reasons they may want direction is because Hart is also arbitration eligible. The PA will be cognizant of their rights

Reactions: BernieParent

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Interest in a 4th line nothing like Krebs makes me dead sure Frost is involved. We get a third 4th line center to ice, build an enviable defense core around Yakemchuk, and offload more picks (or equivalent value) in the process.

0yjG34n5W933ZtVp0UNFR85-5joDidCqvC74MXEpGog.jpg

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I'm not sure giving up ~Farabee just to pick Yakemchuk moves this team in a positive direction.

I was thinking about this too. They flat out don't have many assets that could return 11 without moving 12.

They're not trading Michkov. Florida's pick is a mile away. That leaves a base of Konecny, Farabee, or the 2025 1st. I don't see anything else unless Buffalo is prepared to make an absurd trade. I have infinite respect for their 2nd in command, so I'm not expecting that.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Everyone is trading a top pick.

Every season.

Bitchiness aside it would be cool to get a higher level of talent on draft day. Please for my sanity avoid Chabot or Chychrun like the plague. Are we trying to get all the cripples?

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
I was thinking about this too. They flat out don't have many assets that could return 11 without moving 12.

They're not trading Michkov. Florida's pick is a mile away. That leaves a base of Konecny, Farabee, or the 2025 1st. I don't see anything else unless Buffalo is prepared to make an absurd trade. I have infinite respect for their 2nd in command, so I'm not expecting that.

That and I don't want to trade Farabee as that would ruin my Farabee for Zegras 1 for 1 fantasy.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
What happened to that Cone of Silence the Flyers goofily patted themselves on the back about? Little leaky, aren’t we?

5KY2b2.gif

I forgot Farabee is dunzo too under Tortorella. This will be a glorious offseason.
Smokescreens in front of misdirections in front of Svengali like sleight of hand, my friend. Daniel "Negreanu" Briere is on a level far above mere internet folks. He went to Whartons after all. Don't hurt your head trying to unravel all that.

S-tier television program btw. I'm trying to figure out which two of the triumvirate are Chief and Max. One thing is for sure...this org is sorely lacking 99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad