Prospect Info: The Second Overall Pick Thread: Part II (Kakko/Hughes Talk)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I hate you.

giphy.gif

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I like how he kind of sold the short side stuff in attempt, which is why I think that defender was crashing down so hard to his own net, and that let Kakko maneuver to the middle for the shot

Haha he sold me on that move as well watching the video :laugh: "Nice cut to the net Kakko, wait where are you going....ohhh nice move!"

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
God, I hope Gorton doesn't have a Gettleman moment at 2. What a travesty.

Has Gorton given any indication we will? This is a guy who built a Cup winning team in Boston, who has made some really good picks since being the GM in NY (Barron, Kravtsov, Chytil, Reunanen, Själin, Keane, Lundkvist and Miller are seem good picks)

CaptTennille

President of the Blair Betts Fan Club
May 24, 2017
Brooklyn
Haha he sold me on that move as well watching the video :laugh: "Nice cut to the net Kakko, wait where are you going....ohhh nice move!"

The more I watch him, the more I see the deception in his game that isn't immediately apparent. He knows how to use his body language to feign passing and/or shooting threats, only to then use his physical tools to bull his way to a scoring chance. He's also good at creating bedlam by attacking the net but waiting for teammates to enter the picture for net side tap-ins.
He is proactively patient.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ

Looks like someone at the NHL told the Devils to "cool it" with all the Hughes posts & tweets they've been putting out ahead of the draft.

Needed to toss in this post to restore some of the fake drama the NHL brass wants to build-up the draft & ratings, etc...

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Looks like someone at the NHL told the Devils to "cool it" with all the Hughes posts & tweets they've been putting out ahead of the draft.

Needed to toss in this post to restore some of the fake drama the NHL brass wants to build-up the draft & ratings, etc...
Dammit. I knew it couldnt be this easy. Going to be a long 2 months :laugh:

Reactions: haveandare

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
You know, of all the avatars we’ve had on here over the years, the one used by @Irishguy42 might be my favorite.

I chuckle every time I see it, and I’ve seen the damn thing hundreds of times at this point.

I feel you 100%!

It's like a mirror, my spirit animal and comic relief at the same time.

Just the perfect depiction of a Ranger's fan's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad