Prospect Info: The Second Overall Pick Thread: Part II (Kakko/Hughes Talk)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

theFiGS

Oct 13, 2013
I'm sure this has been answered already but is kakko playing for Finland in the U-18 worlds?

Last edited:

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
so I know the draft is before FA, but assuming hypothetically the Rangers would be willing to pay Panarin whatever to get him here, wouldnt Hughes not going 1 actually be better for us?.. If we end up with Kakko, who's the 2nd center behind Zibanejad? and we would have Kreider, Kakko, Kravtsov on the wings with Panarin possibly as well.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Kakko has won gold with both the u18 and u20 team in the last 12 months. That's the reason he skipped this year's u18 tournament. He is expected to be on the team for the EHT next week in Brno and the final cuts will be announced after that tournament

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
so I know the draft is before FA, but assuming hypothetically the Rangers would be willing to pay Panarin whatever to get him here, wouldnt Hughes not going 1 actually be better for us?.. If we end up with Kakko, who's the 2nd center behind Zibanejad? and we would have Kreider, Kakko, Kravtsov on the wings with Panarin possibly as well.

You don't change draft strategy based on your current needs.

Reactions: mrhockey193195

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010

If they go hard after Panarin then Kreider is likely gone.

Panarin, Kakko, Kravtsov and Buchnevich are your top two lines wingers.

Zibanejad, Chytil, Strome, Howden, Andersson are your options at center (or more wingers), at least for next season.

Reactions: darko

Cag29

94! I’m ready for more! LGR!
Jul 18, 2018
Chityl.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Duuuuuuuuuude, are you playing NHL 95? YUK! Gross! LOL that was the worst of the series! The Black Sheep of hockey games! Play NHLPA 93 or NHL 94 for SEGA! Those games are WAY better! =)

I’m going to hope that this is sarcasm or a reference to some dumb internet argument that I’m not aware of. Not sure how you can be a Ranger fan around my age and not think 95 is the best, especially since the title art is Kovalev scoring a sweet goal in the finals. OMG there’s no blood!

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
This Saturday will be the 6th time I see Kakko play this season. What a fun season it has been with the draft lottery as the culmination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad