Prospect Info: The Second Overall Pick Thread: Part II (Kakko/Hughes Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Fedotenko gave up 19 for Richards, Fast has played with 3 different numbers already (1 away from tying Derek Armstrong). I see no reason why Nieves would hang on to number 24 which probably doesn't really mean anything to him anyway.

You're right. 24 makes more sense for Kakko
I mean Fedotenko and Richards were both veterans and had been teammates before. Maybe Kakko wouldn’t want the number given up for his sake.

Didn’t Fast wear 91 and 31 too? What’s the site that generates little jerseys for forum sigs? Like on Daily Faceoff? I cannot for the life of me remember the site.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I mean Fedotenko and Richards were both veterans and had been teammates before. Maybe Kakko wouldn’t want the number given up for his sake.

Didn’t Fast wear 91 and 31 too? What’s the site that generates little jerseys for forum sigs? Like on Daily Faceoff? I cannot for the life of me remember the site.

31 and 91 was only pre-season.

Hockey-reference.com has the jersey numbers listed for each player

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Obviously, as a Rangers fan I am excited. But as a hockey fan, there's a big part of me that feels that Rangers fans deserve for all of this to work.

The Rangers fan base deserves the same results Chicago or Pittsburgh achieved. They've been handed nothing in their history.

They represent different parts of the world, different nationalities, different backgrounds.

They're loyal. They're passionate. They're unique.

I want Kakko to be at the center of all that success.

We saw how this board reacting during the lottery. I can only imagine how it would be if we won a cup.

I want that for this board. For the old-timers. For those we've lost. For those we haven't met yet.
I made a pact here when I was like 14 that if we ever did win I was running laps around MSG in boxers or less.

I hope this is reality soon

Reactions: ReggieDunlop68

AntNYR

Apr 30, 2019
About 25 years a Rangers fan and, outside of the obvious, perhaps my biggest Rangers related dream has been of getting a great finnish prospect to watch and follow. And no, Lauri Korpikoski didn't count.

The funny part is that now that this looks to be finally happening with Kaapo Kakko, I've suddenly turned pessimist and seem to be looking for any excuse not to get my hopes up. Pretty much the moment Rangers won 2nd overall I went from drooling over Kakko as a potential francise changing player to wondering what could possibly be wrong with him. I imagine there's a term for that, besides crazy that is.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
About 25 years a Rangers fan and, outside of the obvious, perhaps my biggest Rangers related dream has been of getting a great finnish prospect to watch and follow. And no, Lauri Korpikoski didn't count.

The funny part is that now that this looks to be finally happening with Kaapo Kakko, I've suddenly turned pessimist and seem to be looking for any excuse not to get my hopes up. Pretty much the moment Rangers won 2nd overall I went from drooling over Kakko as a potential francise changing player to wondering what could possibly be wrong with him. I imagine there's a term for that, besides crazy that is.
Rangers Fan.

You 'Orns!
Feb 11, 2004
Mannahatta

Rangers Fan.

Finn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad