OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Steelers need a new ball thrower for the handball game thingy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
Hopefully Rudolph impressed some team enough that they’ll throw a 4th or 5th at the Steelers. He’s played pretty well, but with how Pickett’s looked I don’t see a reason to really keep him around.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
Hopefully Rudolph impressed some team enough that they’ll throw a 4th or 5th at the Steelers. He’s played pretty well, but with how Pickett’s looked I don’t see a reason to really keep him around.
maybe we trade the other guy. if it gets us a better pick/player.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Steelers have tons of cap room and the draft to fix their line next season I guess.

Just hope the line doesn’t get KP killed.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
KP so bad, after he carved up the Jags D, he decided to open a big can of whoop ass on their fans to:

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I don’t think Daniels is bad at all. Moore is awful though. He looks very weak for a huge man.

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Daniels looked mentally unprepared in game 1 and physically outmatched in game 2. Lot of work to do for game 3.

LT is a problem too. Just for kicks I looked to see if there were any UFAs still out there worth calling. Eric Fisher and Nate Solder are available, though there's a reason why for each. They aren't what they used to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad