The Out of Town Thread part LXIX - All Talk From Around the League Here ‎

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
You can do it Sergeiiii

Bobrovsky+illustration.png

**** boston

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
CBJ respect Chara too much, and they lose.

Empty netter for the neanderthal with the juice jaw.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I wish nothing but misery toward the Bruins. That cup was illegitimate as far as I'm concerned.

NewHabsEra*

I wish nothing but misery toward the Bruins. That cup was illegitimate as far as I'm concerned.

And their playoffs race last year was fluke only once again I guess? They literally killed the Pens in the third round and gave the Hawks a very good opposition..

They must do something right.. But of course, it has nothing to do with system and structure.. :shakehead

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
And their playoffs race last year was fluke only once again I guess? They literally killed the Pens in the third round and gave the Hawks a very good opposition..

They must do something right.. But of course, it has nothing to do with system and structure.. :shakehead

It must have been hard for the Pens management to find a replacement for the entire team during an offseason.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

All those videos of the Bruins embellishing would probably go away if Julien and Bruin fans would finally admit that yes the Bruins do occasionally embellish/dive to get calls. As Julien stated before it's embarrassing and ruining the game so he really needs to tell his players to cut it out because they're making him look like an hypocrite. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad