The Out of Town Thread part LXIX - All Talk From Around the League Here ‎

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I guess the idea is that drafting Connor Crisp was our way to get an equivalent to David Broll we're seeing with the Leafs. We'll see how that plays out for both kids.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
"KIDS...you don't do that. You don't score when you get a breakout pass, I don't care if it's your chance to get 4 goals in a game in you first week in the NHL. You keep a sombre expression, like you're at a funeral. You never smile.

COACHES, don't just stand there, bang on the glass and threaten a 60 year old man. Stand on the bench & make an ass of yourself, preferably while wearing a ridiculous suit.

...I got punched in the face a lot."

Things I take from coach's corner and everything like that

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Are you guys really watching Edmonton/Toronto instead of Tampa/Pittsburgh? Cable TV winning out over streams, I guess? Crosby and Stamkos on the same ice wins over the Canadian match-up for me tonight.

Apr 28, 2010
God, I love Center Ice! It's hard to stick to one game. So many good games. I still have one more week to enjoy this though. Lol

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Are you guys really watching Edmonton/Toronto instead of Tampa/Pittsburgh? Cable TV winning out over streams, I guess? Crosby and Stamkos on the same ice wins over the Canadian match-up for me tonight.

HD > Streams

Last edited:

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
God, I love Center Ice! It's hard to stick to one game. So many good games. I still have one more week to enjoy this though. Lol

Since I started blowing money on gamecenter, I've developed hockey ADD, except when the Habs are playing I'm constantly switching games.

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
i'm watching the leaf's game and Justin Schultz is absolutely horrible defensively. I know he's hyped as the next Paul Coffey but the guy has no defensive instinct. He left Lupul wide open 2-3 times and was burned.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
OMG Kevin Weekes actually giving solid goaltending analysis and instruction on CBC, absolutely loving it. Best segment I've ever seen on CBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad