THE OFFICIAL Matt Rempe Fight Club

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murky

Jan 28, 2006
Wow Rempe is such a trash fighter

Second fight he lost in a row. He also got pieces up by a guy who he dwarfed a second time in a row.

I watch boxing and a guy like Rempe would get KOd by Jake Paul in under 2 minutes
I never watch skeet shooting but a guy like Jake Paul would be dead in under 2 seconds, so what's your point?

Reactions: MXD and 333359

Jocke1

VII
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2022
Here's what he has accomplished so far:

Games Played 5
Time On Ice 20:01
Shifts 35

Goals 1 (even strength)
Assists 1 (even strength)
Points 2
+/- +2

Game Winning Goals 1
Shots 4
Face-off Wins 2
Face-off Losses 2

Hits 12
Blocked Shots 1

Penalty Minutes 32
Penalties Drawn 4
Penalties Taken 5
Minor Penalties 1
Major Penalties 3
Match Penalties 1

DingerMcSlapshot

Dec 1, 2017
If Rempke was a boxer. He would be banned from fighting for a minimum 3 months. Dude got destroyed last fight.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
the only thing I took from your post is that some scrub enforcer is better than adam fox
Guess he might not be a scrub then, huh?

I never watch skeet shooting but a guy like Jake Paul would be dead in under 2 seconds, so what's your point?
I believe his point is that if you took a guy who played hockey all his life and suddenly put him in a different sport, he wouldn't do well.

I mean....I think that goes without saying, but...

Reactions: egelband

FWF

Cheers
May 20, 2019
Kelowna, BC
www.youtube.com
Has this been made yet? Don't feel like scrolling through 23 pages, lol

Attachments

• Rempe-Fight-Club.png
    Rempe-Fight-Club.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

Canadian Finn

Oskee Wee Wee
Feb 21, 2014
The Hammer
He is too important to be fighing for no reason. In the hardest shot event at the Habs open practice today his shot at over 107 mph is the 3rd hardest shot ever recorded behind Chara and Weber I believe.
I remember when I posted on the habs board that the kid was NEVER going to play a game in the minors.

Boy did I get told that day.

Now, it isn't right to go back to the thread and tell ya "I told you so".........

but I told you so.

and i'm SO HAPPY for the Canadiens. Sure I hate (beyond belief) that Dubas passed on him (a true free and cheap defence), but Dubas wasn't worth the air he breathes.

And the fact that you signed his bro, who is now having a career year (like Arbor did).

Friggin' Habs :)

hockwresjj

Jul 31, 2022
Oliver said he went up and complimented him on his fight the night before not asking for a fight. Rempe asked him once the game started to go.
That's not entirely true. After complimenting Rempe in the pre-game warm up, he asked him "if he was good to go", essentially telling him he wants a fight if Rempe's willing to go. So Rempe knew who his dance partner would be for the game and then simply chose when to do it.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Man Rempe got his ass handed to him by Olivier. He won't last if he keep dropping the gloves and takes shots like that. He has no defense when he fights. Gonna get knocked out.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
David Koci was a ton of fun as a sideshow on some bad Blackhawk teams until Chara broke his face. Rempe has two plus tools so he's not a total plug but he's gotta focus more on the hockey or he'll burn up quick. Hope the kid carves out a career, guys like him add some spice.

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
Not sure why his fighting prowess is being doubted. The guy yesterday night beat him, but at very least he dueled Martin and Deslauriers to draws. Deslauriers as a fighting veteran pulled him down by the leg at the end to stop the fight because he was tired. That doesn’t constitute a win because you are better at getting a guy to the ground without punches.
No Delauriers showed him respect bt not slugging him when his jersey was over his head.. Pure clase

Reactions: Farmboy Patty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad