THE OFFICIAL Matt Rempe Fight Club

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
Rempe should hire a fighting coach, but his willingnesss to throw and the way he does make him an exciting fighting prospect. I am fan, just hope he learns some defence. He could be one scary dude in time, but needs to protect himself better for longevity.

Entertaining!
Jon Scott comes to mind

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think he's the one that has been asking.

He's gone from nobody to one of the most talked about players overnight.

Rempe said otherwise. He said, he said situation.

Who really cares anyway?

No Delauriers showed him respect bt not slugging him when his jersey was over his head.. Pure clase
Oh yeah, of course. Players intentionally lose fights to be respectful.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009

Who really cares anyway?

Dude, Rempe was f***ed if Deslauriers had kept teeing off once his head got in his jersey.

It looked to me like he held back because he wanted Rempe to fix it so they could keep bashing at each other, because if Rempe gets stuck the linesmen will break it off (since, you know, he'd have been f***ed).

In other eras of NHL fighting Rempe was going to eat some punches or be forced to turtle.

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
Dude, Rempe was f***ed if Deslauriers had kept teeing off once his head got in his jersey.

It looked to me like he held back because he wanted Rempe to fix it so they could keep bashing at each other, because if Rempe gets stuck the linesmen will break it off (since, you know, he'd have been f***ed).

In other eras of NHL fighting Rempe was going to eat some punches or be forced to turtle.
Agreed. Rempe’s shoulder would have continued to eat some massive blows

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago

Who really cares anyway?

Crazy thing for a rangers fan to understand, but just because a player is in a vulnerable position - in this case Rempe having his jersey over his head - it doesn't mean the opposing player HAS TO hit him in the head.

It's crazy, I know.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
1000013332.jpg

Tough kid but he should give his face a break.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Yeah Rempe needs a fighting coach to learn defence, but his willingness to throw down is old school. Just needs to get away from rock 'em sock 'em defending punches with his face or risk a very short career, win or lose everyone on ice will know when he is on ice. Very entertaining, I am a fan of Rempe Fight Club.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

dez

Mar 3, 2012
Rempe was in trouble from the start, should of repositioned his left hand and if he couldnt go in for the hug, live to fight another day.

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
I remember when I posted on the habs board that the kid was NEVER going to play a game in the minors.

Boy did I get told that day.

Now, it isn't right to go back to the thread and tell ya "I told you so".........

but I told you so.
He played 17 games in the minors this season, not sure you would be in any position to say it.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
If the kid can actually play he needs to stop obliging every 4th liner trying to justify his 9 minutes of ice time and save the fighting for when it means something.

His fighting style reminds of a young Kyle Clifford. Just throwing bombs wide open and not protecting himself at all. You're gonna get caught that way.

Reactions: Machinehead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad