THE OFFICIAL Matt Rempe Fight Club

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ismelofhockey

Oct 22, 2017
Ok mom. Let's wrap them in bubble wrap. We better make sure they come back to the bench and warm up if their cheeks start to get rosey..

They're grown men and I'm sure they know the risks they're taking. It's amazing that Tie Domi and Rob Ray are still alive and kicking all these years later. You'd think their heads would have fallen off their shoulders years ago with the way some types are around here.

He might know the risks he's taking. Do you think his future kids will know? Chris Benoit - Wikipedia
Is it a good idea to encourage him to take these risks for our entertainment?

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
I see Reaves just got his 4th point. Rempe now has 50% of the points Reaves has in less than 10% the ice time.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I see Reaves just got his 4th point. Rempe now has 50% of the points Reaves has in less than 10% the ice time.
Rempe is more of an enforcer of the unwritten rules atleast.

No one has slapped the puck into a Rangers empty net while hes sitting on the bench.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Buddy's face is destroyed at the moment...Olivier must've gotten him good

multelzby5lc1.jpeg

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He didn’t fight yesterday. Had a solid game and was part of a few scoring chances in the ozone. Nothing that bad defensively either. He can play. He’s not only a fighter. He had one shift where the Rangers pinned the Jackets in their own zone and Rempe took his time and held onto the puck, surveyed his options, and made a very nice cross ice pass onto the stick of his teammate for a shot. He’s not going to ever hit 40 points, but could he be a great fourth liner that has a season or two where he plays like an okay 3rd liner and frightens the league his whole career by being 6’9 250? I think he could.

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Are we already at the point that if he doesn't fight in a game fans will go home disappointed, maybe even boo?

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
It's funny how people speculate how good of a career he might have while 99.9% fans didn't know him a few weeks ago and he was barely a 4th liner in the WHL and AHL.

I wish him all the best, but he only played a handful of games in the NHL. But yeah, I think the last true warrior the Rangers had was Prust like 20 years ago 😄

Reactions: Neil Racki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad