Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: The Next One

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ben Grimm

It's clobberin time!🥊
Dec 10, 2007
ATL

holy

Demigod
May 22, 2017
NBA Youngboy dissing everyone omg wooow, so edgy. If he’s allowed to talk like this while on house arrest, he’s a fed. They want clowns like this to create more modern day slaves.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
NBA Youngboy dissing everyone omg wooow, so edgy. If he’s allowed to talk like this while on house arrest, he’s a fed. They want clowns like this to create more modern day slaves.
He’s not a fed, he’s just stupid and reckless like Kodak. Watch the prosecutor use his new lyrics during the trial… he’s dumb.

Its crazy because he sounded like he matured/changed for the better the last couple months. Back to square one once again I guess, smh.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB

trash person. maybe im biased bc i also think his music is pretty trash compared to the artists he has dissed...well maybe not Choppa. he is pretty trash too.

holy

Demigod
May 22, 2017
He’s not a fed, he’s just stupid and reckless like Kodak. Watch the prosecutor use his new lyrics during the trial… he’s dumb.

Its crazy because he sounded like he matured/changed for the better the last couple months. Back to square one once again I guess, smh.
Yeah maybe. They all seem like agents though the older I get. Kodak is a whole ass demon bruh, even tho I will admit I enjoy his music way more than NBA Youngboy’s.

trash person. maybe im biased bc i also think his music is pretty trash compared to the artists he has dissed...well maybe not Choppa. he is pretty trash too.
NBA Youngboy been working on one song his entire career. Just dropped a tape and I listened to one song and stopped it a minute in. I feel like his fans must just like how angry dude is all the time, but to me it seems so tiring.

holy

Demigod
May 22, 2017
Imagine what Drake was feeling when his baby mama was giving birth and the doctor was yelling PUSH
08E1DC34-707A-4041-9432-15F6E820F0CF.gif

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Came to post this. Heat.
Einstein, MC=

Cole hits a different level sometimes. Damn...

Ive only listened to the song twice, so cant remember exactly how he worded it. The Butcher killed it, too. Great to an MC come from WNY and make a name for himself.

RustyCat

Registered homie
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Came across Chief Freely and really like the rap/rock style. Surprising how few views he has on YouTube so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad