The Official 2014 (Annual) Habs Board Mock Draft (Done!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

eaglesmaster

Sep 20, 2008
:habs

With the 142nd pick in the 2014 NHL entry draft, the Montreal Canadiens select forward Anders Bjork, from the USNDTP of the USHL.

bjork,_anders_ep.jpg

Bjork is a hard working two way forward who is in possession of very good vision. While his size is not necessarily ideal, 5'11, he does put in a lot of effort and is reliable at both ends of the ice.

*Zaluty has been pmed

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Guys, I apologize for not being as on top of things this year when it comes to updating the OP. While it's still a year away, I may have to step down from running this next year. With work and home stuff, I just don't have as much time as I used to.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
Guys, I apologize for not being as on top of things this year when it comes to updating the OP. While it's still a year away, I may have to step down from running this next year. With work and home stuff, I just don't have as much time as I used to.
Don't worry about it HF18... I don't think it has ever gotten all that out-of-date, and I don't think the rest of us mods mind chipping in a bit to update it... we can be even more active in that sense next year if you need us to be. It all seems to be going pretty smoothly to me.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Don't worry about it HF18... I don't think it has ever gotten all that out-of-date, and I don't think the rest of us mods mind chipping in a bit to update it... we can be even more active in that sense next year if you need us to be. It all seems to be going pretty smoothly to me.

Agreed. The OP updates have been frequent enough to keep it going.

zaluty

May 30, 2007
Kingston
With the 143rd pick the Tampa Bay Lightening are proud to select from HPK JR Defenceman Joni Tuulola

Chicago pm'ed

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010

You've done a great job!

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
:hawks :hawks :hawks

With the 144th pick in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft, the Chicago Blackhawks select forward Shane Gersich of the U.S. National Under-18 Team.

Gersich_large.jpg

Shane is a tremendous skater with great offensive instincts. He has gamebreaking ability, but must learn to get stronger and more consistent. He had a lacklustre U-18 tournament, but did have a good season in the USHL. We believe we had excellent value at this draft position. He is committed to the University of North Dakota

Could someone PM the next GM for me?

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

With the 144th pick in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft, the Chicago Blackhawks select forward Shane Gersich of the U.S. National Under-18 Team.

Gersich_large.jpg

Shane is a tremendous skater with great offensive instincts. He has gamebreaking ability, but must learn to get stronger and more consistent. He had a lacklustre U-18 tournament, but did have a good season in the USHL. We believe we had excellent value at this draft position. He is committed to the University of North Dakota

Grrrrr

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

Thought he had been forgotten...but I'm picking in the 7th round so no blow to me...Great pick. Prediction: This kid will play in the NHL. And WILL be picked much sooner than this.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006

With the 146th pick in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft, the Chicago Blackhawks select defenceman Rinat Valiev of the Kootenay Ice.

rinat_valiev_russia_112813.jpg

Rinat is mobile defenceman with good two-way instincts. He has ideal size and grit to be a successful pro. He is an over-ager but passed up in the 2013 draft due to concerns over character. With his commitment to the WHL and comments from head coach Ryan McGill, we feel Rinat has matured. We like the upside here going forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad