The Menu Part 10 The John Leclair HOF Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Yeah, I would never knock on someone for what they choose to eat. If i was part of the group that you felt mocked/ragged on you for your vegan dishes - I apologize. Im an extremely sarcastic person and just about nothing I say should be taken seriously - unless i'm eviscerating senseless arguments about player usage/development.

I think your opening paragraph says it best - let people do their thing, you do your own, and everyone should be fine. It's when people try to tell me that i shouldn't eat meat because its inhumane, or whatever and try to actively affect my choice is where i draw the line.

I thought my earlier post was pretty obvious sarcasm (about feeling ostracized and shamed). I thank you for the honest response, but truly no apology necessary. I'm old enough to know not to take offense to little things like that.

Like we agree upon, it's not about changing people, but for me it's about informing them of alternatives. That's all. I won't shove my personal choices down your throat, but I'll type out what I'm eating and I hope someone thinks, "Hey that sounds pretty good actually maybe I'll try that out sometime (or your own concoction which I would love to hear about)". One thing I like to challenge people on is simply consuming LESS meat. For example: No meat Mondays. Doesn't sound too hard right?

Sustainability. Cancer-free foods. Foods which aren't cancer-causing. Healthy alternatives. That's my mantra. I want to live as long as I can.

Anyway, f*** all of that anyway. I'm here to post about my foods! Take it or leave it, bitches!

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
I was kidding of course. I think I post a lot in this thread and wish others would share more just to see different ideas. Pictures are great too!

You can check back tonight to see my rib eye if you want.

I had a feeling you were messing with me. I should have retorted with more "meat is murder" remarks.

I will be back to salivate all over my keyboard, you can be sure of that! Like you just said, you wish others would share more just to see different ideas. This is EXACTLY my stance.

Normally I like your environmental thoughts and then your food makes me want to die, but that sounds tasty as all ****. I could hardly be more pro-salmon, and so could(n't?) my farts.

So you would or wouldn't drink this in the morning with me?

1 generous handful of kale
1 generous handful of spinach
1 frozen banana
1 scoop 25g vanilla flavored veg protein
1 tablespoon moringa
A healthy spoonful of chia and/or flax seed
Raw coco powder
Spoonful of coconut sugar
Almond milk

Because if you really want to know what gets me going in the morning besides waking up to a smoking hot babe, it's that^.

Surprisingly, my morning farts aren't too bad. Drink one of these with me for a week and your morning poop will be SO smooth. 30 seconds max with 1 wipe only.

Since I often cook with a lot of garlic at dinner, it's not until after dinner that I'm waging chemical warfare on my poor kitty and girlfriend.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I had a feeling you were messing with me. I should have retorted with more "meat is murder" remarks.

I will be back to salivate all over my keyboard, you can be sure of that! Like you just said, you wish others would share more just to see different ideas. This is EXACTLY my stance.

1 frozen banana
1 tablespoon moringa
Raw coco powder
Almond milk

Because if you really want to know what gets me going in the morning besides waking up to a smoking hot babe, it's that^.

Surprisingly, my morning farts aren't too bad. Drink one of these with me for a week and your morning poop will be SO smooth. 30 seconds max with 1 wipe only.

Since I often cook with a lot of garlic at dinner, it's not until after dinner that I'm waging chemical warfare on my poor kitty and girlfriend.

I don't know what half of that stuff is. I had a kale salad once, and it was vile. I do like raw spinach, though.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

1 frozen banana
1 tablespoon moringa
Raw coco powder
Almond milk

I used to do smoothies like that often, and im not going to lie - ive never felt better in my life than when i was doing at least one meal a day as a smoothie. I cant remember the dudes name, but he has a book that i read that had a bunch of them in there, and you basically did a week of 3 smoothies, a week of 2 smoothies and a regular meal, than 1 smoothie and 2 meals...So much energy and just positive outlook at the time.

Now that i travel so much, its hard to do though. I drunk ordered a papa johns meat pizza on grubhub at like 10 last night and completely wrecked it all in one sitting (it was a small, obviously). So you can see how much i stuck to the smoothie idea.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I used to do smoothies like that often, and im not going to lie - ive never felt better in my life than when i was doing at least one meal a day as a smoothie. I cant remember the dudes name, but he has a book that i read that had a bunch of them in there, and you basically did a week of 3 smoothies, a week of 2 smoothies and a regular meal, than 1 smoothie and 2 meals...So much energy and just positive outlook at the time.

Now that i travel so much, its hard to do though. I drunk ordered a papa johns meat pizza on grubhub at like 10 last night and completely wrecked it all in one sitting (it was a small, obviously). So you can see how much i stuck to the smoothie idea.

I don't think you can "wreck" a small pizza. Next time, man up. No offense to Tripod's wife and the other ladies and ladyboys in our lives.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
E7193CB4-0488-4757-8CF7-8F7EFA1BB88E.jpeg

Speaking of pooping. This’ll clear you right out—dulcolax and miralax and any other lax has nothing on it.

I also fermented some ghost peppers, basically a nuclear alternative to what Tabasco does. That’s basically toxic. Unsure if I’ll try it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad