The Menu Part 10 The John Leclair HOF Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Would anyone like me to post what I had for breakfast this morning, or have my healthy food posts from yesterday abhorred enough of the overly vocal meat eaters for some of them to exhibit their systemic insecurities and disdain for healthy alternatives despite me not pushing any type of agenda upon them when I'm simply trying to be a contributing member to a delicious thread?

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Would anyone like me to post what I had for breakfast this morning, or have my healthy food posts from yesterday abhorred enough of the overly vocal meat eaters for some of them to exhibit their systemic insecurities and disdain for healthy alternatives despite me not pushing any type of agenda upon them when I'm simply trying to be a contributing member to a delicious thread?
Sure, but only if you can do it without going on a classic vegan preacher diatribe that unintentionally (or intentionally?) tries to guilt us meatmen into vilifying meat and meat based products once and for all.

:sarcasm:

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

If you keep asking permission, its gonna be a no.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
NotLikeThis

Sure, but only if you can do it without going on a classic vegan preacher diatribe that unintentionally (or intentionally?) tries to guilt us meatmen into vilifying meat and meat based products once and for all.

:sarcasm:

:laugh: :thumbu:

I ate 3 pieces of bacon this morning and it was [Bubbles]SCRUM f***IN' DIDDILY.[/Bubbles] I don't think I've had bacon or used leftover bacon grease for cooking in well over a month. What a treat. The reward was out of this world. It took every damn ounce of willpower not to thaw and fry the rest of the 1.5lb package of thick cut applewood smoked deliciousness.

What you said is not a problem for me, truly. I hope I did not give that perception yesterday as I generally loathe those types of people. I truly don't give a damn what you do or what you put into your body, but I do firmly believe you should care.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Get out now - this aint the place for you. This place gets vicious when "the debate" comes up. Though, i'm not sure why we call it a debate when we all know what the correct terminology is.

I can't like this post because I don't understand 90% of it.

I won't get out. Your bode of confidence from yesterday is fueling me to stand against the many! Besides, the quiet ones are the ones I fear...

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
:laugh: :thumbu:

I ate 3 pieces of bacon this morning and it was [Bubbles]SCRUM ****IN' DIDDILY.[/Bubbles] I don't think I've had bacon or used leftover bacon grease for cooking in well over a month. What a treat. The reward was out of this world. It took every damn ounce of willpower not to thaw and fry the rest of the 1.5lb package of thick cut applewood smoked deliciousness.

What you said is not a problem for me, truly. I hope I did not give that perception yesterday as I generally loathe those types of people. I truly don't give a damn what you do or what you put into your body, but I do firmly believe you should care.
Atta boy! Eggs cooked in leftover bacon grease are next level. Hell, anything cooked in leftover bacon grease is terrific. It's nature's seasoning.

I agree people should care what goes in their body. Going to extremes in either direction can cause issues. It's all about balance and moderation. Then again, some people just don't give a shit and I'm not going to fault them for that either.

Big dogs gotta eat.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Atta boy! Eggs cooked in leftover bacon grease are next level. Hell, anything cooked in leftover bacon grease is terrific. It's nature's seasoning.

I agree people should care what goes in their body. Going to extremes in either direction can cause issues. It's all about balance and moderation. Then again, some people just don't give a **** and I'm not going to fault them for that either.

Big dogs gotta eat.

I made a breakfast quesadilla last week with the hot maple syrup last week, great stuff. Also made a Bacon/Egg bagel with that Sriracha. Loads of good flavor in that thing. Appreciate the recommendation!

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I made a breakfast quesadilla last week with the hot maple syrup last week, great stuff. Also made a Bacon/Egg bagel with that Sriracha. Loads of good flavor in that thing. Appreciate the recommendation!
Nice dude, sounds delicious. That Sriracha goes on so much in my house. Breakfast, sandwiches/hoagies, pizza, stir fries, etc, etc.

Next step is to make honey Sriracha wing sauce with the weak knees and Mike's hot honey. I believe that's one of the requirements for unlocking God mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad