The Menu Part 10 The John Leclair HOF Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Tri tip!

90A7ADC4-6C91-4D45-B19E-CC96A39B5A57.jpeg
ADE95B7C-B93A-4EBE-B5BE-2E27C69CF4D1.jpeg

bw2vNzF.gif

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
CBS is going bye bye. I just read they are no longer going to produce it. Until they decide to produce it again.

Price point is huge. I have yet to cave and buy anything eclipse variants because they are so obnoxiously expensive.

Ah, I must've misread the article a few months back. I'm sure they'll being it back after a hiatus.

I'm not adverse to spending money on beer by any means but I need to know it's worth it. I've had some of the eclipses and while exceptionally good, some of those prices are way too high. I used to buy Cascade stuff fairly frequently, but the quality on thos has dipped in the last few years, imo.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
So the fun thing about a tri-tip is that it’s a pretty large, unevenly shaped piece of meat (just like my ex har har har). So if you feel like sharing any, the middle will be perfectly cooked for heroes like me, and the tips will be closer to well done for heathens like @Starat327

9711BC91-9425-487D-98C8-EF16116EC9E2.jpeg
03A73ECE-74FE-4F3E-BE99-396F8817AC29.jpeg

I gotta admit, when grilling “baked” potatoes, I’ve never seasoned them. It’s honestly never occurred to me.
It’s a game changer. Salt and pepper is all you really need, but I added some garlic powder and red pepper to these.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
So the fun thing about a tri-tip is that it’s a pretty large, unevenly shaped piece of meat (just like my ex har har har). So if you feel like sharing any, the middle will be perfectly cooked for heroes like me, and the tips will be closer to well done for heathens like @Starat327

View attachment 273165 View attachment 273167

It’s a game changer. Salt and pepper is all you really need, but I added some garlic powder and red pepper to these.

That bottom picture i damn near perfect. Might be a bit overdone though. Up your game, you slacker.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I don’t recognize anything past medium anyway so your nuance is lost on me.

Alright, im calling you out UFC style (whatever that means) - you cant say you dont recognize beyond medium and show med a medium well tip.

I'll have my people call your people about a beef brawl (sorr, @Beef Invictus )

I assume you have 'people', right?

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Nah, just look at the ****ing guy in front, the one who thinks he's Dan Fogelberg. He's got on pointy shoes and he's pulling the leg of his pants up to reveal a saucy amount of shin. That isn't real, someone made that guy up. No one could be that barfy on purpose.

Fogelberg wishes he was as cool as Dan. Or Shay. I don't really know which one is which, to be honest. And don't act like that shin isnt doing it for you.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Fogelberg wishes he was as cool as Dan. Or Shay. I don't really know which one is which, to be honest. And don't act like that shin isnt doing it for you.

I refuse to believe they exist and would not like to see any more allegedly compelling proof, please and thank you. My eyes can only take so much.

Reactions: Starat327
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad