The Menu Part 10 The John Leclair HOF Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
HF Flyers counsel

Was supposed to meet for hotpot around 7. Find out my friend is f***ing raiding on WoW. Now it's been pushed to around 8. Am I in the wrong here? I was informed around 7? I'm raising a bit of a stink but when you tell someone around 7 isn't that a commitment to meet at said time? Isn't it agreed to?

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
HF Flyers counsel

Was supposed to meet for hotpot around 7. Find out my friend is ****ing raiding on WoW. Now it's been pushed to around 8. Am I in the wrong here? I was informed around 7? I'm raising a bit of a stink but when you tell someone around 7 isn't that a commitment to meet at said time? Isn't it agreed to?
He’s the a hole. If he’s coming over your house to chill that’s one thing, but not being there for anything outside of your home that a time set for is jacked up.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
He’s the a hole. If he’s coming over your house to chill that’s one thing, but not being there for anything outside of your home that a time set for is jacked up.

To be fair I'm communicating through his wife. But these two aren't that really punctual.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
HF Flyers counsel

Was supposed to meet for hotpot around 7. Find out my friend is ****ing raiding on WoW. Now it's been pushed to around 8. Am I in the wrong here? I was informed around 7? I'm raising a bit of a stink but when you tell someone around 7 isn't that a commitment to meet at said time? Isn't it agreed to?

Is he the main tank or off tank?

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Couldn't fall asleep last night. Dont think I'll have that problem tonight.

20191101_204743.jpg

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
HF Flyers counsel

No, every step of this makes it worse. First, there's why he was late. Then there's the time you were informed.

Finally, it was for hotpot, which is an appointment you have to keep because you're on a 2 hour limit and he knows this. You don't even have the option to eat without them unless you change your plans.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
No, every step of this makes it worse. First, there's why he was late. Then there's the time you were informed.

Finally, it was for hotpot, which is an appointment you have to keep because you're on a 2 hour limit and he knows this. You don't even have the option to eat without them unless you change your plans.

Dont act like you've never blown plans in the name of purplezz.

(I do actually agree though).

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
But did your buddy get phat lootz?

Apparently it was a normal raid that he could've ditched.

He was like my wife didn't tell me what time. I told him she said "around 7" so I thought that was confirmed and agreed to. Then she texts me that she's trying to study for her classes and stuff. I wanted to rant why the heck are you agreeing to go out if you're doing stuff. But I held my words and channeled my inner Zen.

Sidebar the Walgreens I hit up ran out of Halloween candy. Damn vultures.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Apparently it was a normal raid that he could've ditched.

He was like my wife didn't tell me what time. I told him she said "around 7" so I thought that was confirmed and agreed to. Then she texts me that she's trying to study for her classes and stuff. I wanted to rant why the heck are you agreeing to go out if you're doing stuff. But I held my words and channeled my inner Zen.

Sidebar the Walgreens I hit up ran out of Halloween candy. Damn vultures.

Nah, I 100% agree your friends were in the wrong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad