GDT: The Clash of the Subbans - MTL @ BOS - 2/8/15 7:30pm SN, RDS *RIP Dale Weise pt.III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Hopefully Rask craps the bed yet again tonight if he starts against the Habs. It would just be another game where Tuukka Rask Tuukka crap against the Habs. :)

Having said that I'm calling a Rask SHUTOUT right now if he plays just to get if out of the way early. The Habs had 6 goals last night so they probably won't hit 20 shots total tonight. :(

NicoandTristessa

Nov 18, 2014
The obsessed rage that Bruins fans have for the Habs is absolutely hilarious. Is it something in the water over there? They're one hostile bunch that's for sure. :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing. It's like they don't even care about beating the Habs anymore (probably because it happens so infrequently). They just want blood and bench brawls. Uh, guys? It's not the 1970's anymore. :laugh:

Boo Subban tonight. PLEASE! It's just motivates him all that much more.

_vivelequebec_

Mar 5, 2007
Montréal
I guess it could have been catastrophic to put Malcom Subban for his confidence in case he loses, but he also could have been stellar, a thing Rask will never do against us.

mmonty

Mar 9, 2013
I guess it could have been catastrophic to put Malcom Subban for his confidence in case he loses, but he also could have been stellar, a thing Rask will never do against us.

1-0 game 4 in Montreal last year he was pretty stellar

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Bournival in, Dumont out tonight. Happy that Malhotra is still out. (per Marc Denis)

Marc Denis ‏@MarcDenis_RDS 5 minil y a 5 minutes

#RDS Ce sera donc Price vs Rask ce soir. Bournival à la place de Dumont. Mon invité lors de l'échauffement: Dale Weise. 19h @hockey360

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Bournival in, Dumont out tonight. Happy that Malhotra is still out. (per Marc Denis)

I don't speak french, and I first read that as Bournival out and Dumont in and starting raging, till I saw your translation. :laugh: Think I could cope as the Habs GM or coach? :sarcasm: All I really get is "vingt quatre" and that's because I work at the beer store in a french-ish part of town. Some people speak to me in french and I just give them a confused look and they usually laugh and start speaking english. :laugh:

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
I have a soccer game at 7:30... going to miss the first half of the game. Wish we'd play Boston more often during the season like a few years ago!

Goldthorpe

Meditating Guru
Jan 22, 2003
Montreal
But Thomas is still in? A bit weird in my opinion.

They are giving him his chance. That's how I see it, and how I see how the others AHL forwards were handled this year.

They want to give his chance to a guy like Thomas because they know it's the last time they can do it. With Sherback and McCarron turning pro, and Hudon playing very well for a rookie, he simply won't be in the plan next year anymore. And they don't want to simply let him drift away without giving him a few games.

Isn't very different than the situation with Andri and Dumont.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Don't worry guys, even though Rask is starting tonight we're still going to see Malcolm Subban play :naughty:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Looks like it.

Less than 30 minutes to go before a game against the Bruins and no GDT up. Never thought I'd see the day. Maybe it's just that we don't care about the Bruins that much anymore like Bruin fans do with their everything Habs obsession . :)

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Why is Francois Gagnon talking about Gainey... I had not thought about him and his terribleness for a while... freakin' sens fan opening old wounds. I hate that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad