GDT: The Clash of the Subbans - MTL @ BOS - 2/8/15 7:30pm SN, RDS *RIP Dale Weise pt.III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I wouldn't dismiss the possibility.

Take into account Rask's lack of career success against Montreal, Boston's 5 game losing streak against Montreal, and it being a b2b situation.

Claude may just sit back and say: "hey, why not?"

It's definitely possible Hack. I just think with the importance of this game, the Bruins have to go with their #1.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Rask had a great game last night, but has played 10 in a row -- still no word on their starter tonight. Might be risky for them to start MS vs the Hab? By the way I notice a lot of B fans just call him "Malcolm" -- they don't want to say the surname lol

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Plenty of Doctor Obvious in the Bruins GDT. ''Habs will get a powerplay''. Okay... seems like the Wheel of Excuses has started spinning early.

A win tonight would be huge for the division championship.

Saintpatrick*

Price probably starts if Rask does...I'm guessing its Tokarski if its Subban (which I doubt happens)

We own Rask so it wouldn't surprise me if Bill Dauterive started Subban

claude-julien-bill-king-of-the-hill.jpg

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I just really hope we get some more Julien gifs out of this.... :laugh:

I almost expect him to be standing behind the bunch with a bucket of chicken when I see him now.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Rask had a great game last night, but has played 10 in a row -- still no word on their starter tonight. Might be risky for them to start MS vs the Hab? By the way I notice a lot of B fans just call him "Malcolm" -- they don't want to say the surname lol
Malcom's a popular name around those parts these days... esp after the Superbowl.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
Another easy win for the boys tonight. TD garden is bell center south.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Habs always come out when the big game atmosphere is there. Weise & Lucic will be going after each other a lot. We have Gabriel Dumont who can be a *******, and DLR who can lay the body, B's won't like that. They usually have a problem with Gally and Emelin, too. This will be straight up war.

I actually would rather have Rask in net for them. Malcolm may be young and this would be his first NHL game (in a high pressure situation on top of that) but you can bet he'd be extra-motivated to do good. Rask can't get it done VS us.

Luckilly for us, I think we'll get Rask VS Price.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Should be a playoff atmosphere in Boston tonight, great game last night everyone was flying, 31 regular season games until the real season starts.:nod:

phoque taupe

May 15, 2010
Montréal
i expect a great performance from our team!

Boston are back where they belong, in a spot for the playoffs and the Habs love to play em

Go Habs Go!!

AJMHABS

Chucky #27
Jan 30, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Should be a good game tonight, but with both teams tired from playing last night and with travel, there probably won't be many shenanigans.

Habs win 4-2 is my guess.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Plenty of Doctor Obvious in the Bruins GDT. ''Habs will get a powerplay''. Okay... seems like the Wheel of Excuses has started spinning early.

A win tonight would be huge for the division championship.
Just curious, how many PP's have we had, and how many have they had this year??
We are 3-0 vs them, and their crowd is always whining...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad