GDT: The Clash of the Subbans - MTL @ BOS - 2/8/15 7:30pm SN, RDS *RIP Dale Weise pt.III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
The obsessed rage that Bruins fans have for the Habs is absolutely hilarious. Is it something in the water over there? They're one hostile bunch that's for sure. :laugh:

Their hate is all some of them have left. One lonely Cup in the last 45 years, and the knowledge that they're once again Montreal's practice-dummy.

The saddest part is the decrepit 911 jokes, totally oblivious that their fan base is famous for racist tweets... twice. I'd keep my mouth shut about misuse of communication devices if I were them!

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
6-3 Habs

Pacioretty x2, Subban x2, Weise, Galchenyuk
Marchand (booooo), Eriksson (woooo), Smith (eh)

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Any specific reason for this game rather than any other. People act like the Bruins are a whole different kind of team than anyone else. They're not the biggest team in the league, not the baddest and not the meanest.

Getting away from Lefebvre? It is always a bonus for our prospects.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Obviously a fantasy-related question.

when will they announce the lineups?

thanks and good luck!

Probably this

Max Pacioretty –David Desharnais –Dale Weise
Alex Galchenyuk – Tomas Plekanec – Brendan Gallagher
Jacob de la Rose – Lars Eller – Christian Thomas
Brandon Prust – Gabriel Dumont – Jiri Sekac

Andrei Markov – P.K. Subban
Nathan Beaulieu – Sergei Gonchar
Alexei Emelin – Tom Gilbert

Tokarski ?

Lixxiq

@Lixxiq
Jan 27, 2007
Augsburg, GER
all about the goalie this time, haha :)

but thanks!

curious when they will switch Galchy back to Center though... don't think it'll happen again this season.

AllanMTL46

Aug 19, 2011
Ste-Agathe, Lotb.
Their hate is all some of them have left. One lonely Cup in the last 45 years, and the knowledge that they're once again Montreal's practice-dummy.

The saddest part is the decrepit 911 jokes, totally oblivious that their fan base is famous for racist tweets... twice. I'd keep my mouth shut about misuse of communication devices if I were them!

They're idiots anyway. They'll continue to whine and whine and whine after we beat their ***** again tonight. Refs, diving, whatever reason they can find. At the end of the day, history repeats itself.

TCIH

Nov 26, 2007
Montreal
I don't necessarily mind Price getting the start tonight. This game is too important division-wise to run with Tokarski.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Price to start.

Sadly we don't have this guy to own the Bruins with anymore.

budaj-201213.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad