GDT: The Clash of the Subbans - MTL @ BOS - 2/8/15 7:30pm SN, RDS *RIP Dale Weise pt.III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Not worried. I mean if we lose, we lose. But i'm not nervous, I'd rather get a loss out of the way now than in the playoffs, we've won like 5 straight against them, we're bound to let one slip away. Still expecting a win because the Bruins suck, but I won't be mad either way.

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
Why is Francois Gagnon talking about Gainey... I had not thought about him and his terribleness for a while... freakin' sens fan opening old wounds. I hate that guy.

You must be too young to remember the gong show before Gainey took over. Gainey brought back the Habs to relevancy, after 10 years of leafs-like horribleness. He was not perfect, but nobody is, including Bergevin. Bergevin inherited Subban, Price, Pacioretty, and a third overall pick (Galchenyuk). Gainey had Koivu, that's it.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Subban is starting.

@BComptonNHL: Wow. RT @TheBruinsBlog Subban is starting after all. #Bruins #Habs

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Not worried. I mean if we lose, we lose. But i'm not nervous, I'd rather get a loss out of the way now than in the playoffs, we've won like 5 straight against them, we're bound to let one slip away. Still expecting a win because the Bruins suck, but I won't be mad either way.

The resurgence of the bruins is scaring me a little.

I think we will need some luck in this one..

and Alain Crête is dying !

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
My bad...
Why do they keep Alain Crête in such a situation?

Dave Manson's voice was clear compared to tonight's Crête.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Aaah... Been away for a while and the timing couldn't be more perfect: Bruins vs Habs. If it's what it takes, I will gladly take this 45 degrees difference to watch this game :laugh:. I had a look at the Bs board... oh my, somethings never change.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
So if they won't give us Malcolm, I guess we'll just have to score on our first three shots and not give Julien the choice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad