OT: The Avalounge: Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I'll tell ya one kind of "music" that I definitely don't like...

that "thump, bump, rattle" crap that some cars blare at stop lights.
It's just noise, rattling their car -- and sometimes mine.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Ya'll need a little GSBG in your lives.

Or Maybe some new age blues

Or a classic

Two days since my girlfriend left for NC. She'll be back a couple times over the summer and we'll hopefully see each other again in September but I'm having a hard time with it. Be while since I've been drunk by myself on a weekday night. Met the right person at the wrong time. I've never even considered long distance before but I wish I could find a way to make it work with this one. Maybe we will...

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
I miss BlindDog Smokin'...blues/funk, not huge, but good. Lost the CD I got way back when at a bar show in Torrington, and was broke last time I saw them at the Snowy Range Music Festival in Laramie. Can't find anything like that here. We got a couple RHCP tribute bands though :P

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland

For you JB.

This ****ing rocks.

I raise with

Opening 1 is badass too. And Jonathan Young has sick covers. His OPM cover is awesome!

Btw, bought tickets to Metallica concert! My second timr seeing 'em, I'm excited.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
Mt Holly, NC
Ya'll need a little GSBG in your lives.

Or Maybe some new age blues

Or a classic

Two days since my girlfriend left for NC. She'll be back a couple times over the summer and we'll hopefully see each other again in September but I'm having a hard time with it. Be while since I've been drunk by myself on a weekday night. Met the right person at the wrong time. I've never even considered long distance before but I wish I could find a way to make it work with this one. Maybe we will...

"Ain't no sunshine when she's gone" seems appropriate :laugh:

Where'd she move in North Cackalacky? there are some pretty cool parts down here. Maybe you could make a trip out of it?

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Paramore came out with a new album. A new level of poppy. I'm enough of a fanboy to dig a few songs, but their music style has changed quite a bit since Brand New Eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad