OT: The Avalounge: Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I just finished my Bachelors degree thesis, uploaded it to Urkund a few minuted ago. 44 pages about internal marketing and organizational commitment. Feels great to be done with it, finally.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
Mt Holly, NC
My bike got stolen today :rant:

My fault for leaving it on my property unlocked but I'm still bummed. Filed a police report and I'll be spending tomorrow walking around town looking for it and going to pawn shops.

LOL, My mountain bike was stolen when I was college over one Christmas break. I saw it sitting outside a pawn shop when I went back to the town....stripped of everything good.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
LOL, My mountain bike was stolen when I was college over one Christmas break. I saw it sitting outside a pawn shop when I went back to the town....stripped of everything good.

****test part about the whole situation is that my car has been in the shop for the past 9 days too. So I have absolutely no method of transportation. I'm lucky I live within easy walking distance of downtown otherwise I'd be miserable.

Going to be going by pawn shops today to give them the info on my bike incase someone tries to sell it. If it is going to be found I bet it is found that way or just walking around town.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Were the Avs your subject :D

Haha, I wish. The context I studied was telemarketing firm in which I work at. They have problems with employee turnover (surprise surprise) and I tried to find ways to slow it down. Well, the study revealed nothing that commons sense couldn't figure out.

Infernal marketing.

LOL at this :laugh:

Tomorrow I'll fly to Vietnam with my girlfriend to celebrate our anniversary. At Ho Chi Minh and Hoi an for almost three weeks :)

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
LOL at this :laugh:

Tomorrow I'll fly to Vietnam with my girlfriend to celebrate our anniversary. At Ho Chi Minh and Hoi an for almost three weeks :)
Wow, congrats dude. My friend recently got married in Thailand to a Thai lady and had his honeymoon there. Of course they're different countries, but you should definitely enjoy it from what I saw in their adventures in southeast Asia.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Wow, congrats dude. My friend recently got married in Thailand to a Thai lady and had his honeymoon there. Of course they're different countries, but you should definitely enjoy it from what I saw in their adventures in southeast Asia.

Thanks!

I was in Thailand half a year ago, it was great place too. I have high expectations for this trip :yo:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Rant time. :rant:

The last few days have just sucked. In a little over a week I've had my car in the shop for at least a $2.5k+ head gasket fix, told that I might get laid off for a few weeks right at the start of busy season, had my bike stolen, and had by far my favorite girl I've ever dated (even if only for a short time) leave for school on the other side of the country.

And during all of that my grandmother has almost passed away a couple times. Causing me to tentatively plan a trip to NC so I can see her and maybe be there to support my mom/family if things get worse again. Which lies right when we should be getting busy again at work hopefully. So I might not have a job when I come back either.

Just kind of all hitting me tonight at once. Might need a change of pace this weekend and head home for some family time.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Rant time. :rant:

The last few days have just sucked. In a little over a week I've had my car in the shop for at least a $2.5k+ head gasket fix, told that I might get laid off for a few weeks right at the start of busy season, had my bike stolen, and had by far my favorite girl I've ever dated (even if only for a short time) leave for school on the other side of the country.

And during all of that my grandmother has almost passed away a couple times. Causing me to tentatively plan a trip to NC so I can see her and maybe be there to support my mom/family if things get worse again. Which lies right when we should be getting busy again at work hopefully. So I might not have a job when I come back either.

Just kind of all hitting me tonight at once. Might need a change of pace this weekend and head home for some family time.

Dude that is a rough sequence of events. Things tend to work out in the end, just hang in there and push through!

I have been taking it pretty easy on the dating front for the last few months, but the other week I met a girl who I might really have a thing for. Problem is, there are a ton of complications. Just absolute **** poor timing. She's going back to Vail for the summer (no big deal there, just a few hours away from each other). I have a Vegas trip planned for the end of the month with a few friends (one of whom has a thing for me and we are sharing a room). I have a work trip to Mexico for a few days in mid June... right when she leaves for Africa for 3 weeks. Basically only a real short set of windows before July. After that it frees up, but my ADD with women would probably kick in.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
You guys have all this action. I remember the one time I accidentally touched a boob.

:laugh: how do you accidentally touch a boob?

And I'm the same as you Risto, I usually never have anything going on with girls, although it usually ends terribly which may be a reason for the lack of dating in my life.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Over the past few years I've only had a few 'things' going on with girls, I just have very little interest in a relationship. Never have, but should probably start to get more proactive about it before I have a pair of man boobs and half bald. :laugh:

Last edited:

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Over the past few years I've only had a 'things' going on with girls, I just have very little interest in a relationship. Never have, but should probably start to get more proactive about it before I have a pair of man boobs and half bald. :laugh:

Pretty easy to buy time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad