OT: The Avalounge: Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Its possible, my cousin did when he tried to grab something out of his friends hand where she turned at the last second and boom action happened. :laugh:

Nothing like a little bit of accidental middle school over the clothes action :laugh:

Last edited:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
The first boob I ever touched was completely accidental. Was playing marco polo and my hand managed to line up perfectly... twice over the course of the game.

Not the best move for young teenage awkward me :laugh:

Last edited:

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
The first boob I ever touched was completely accidental. Was playing marco polo and my hand managed to line up perfectly... twice over the course of the game.

Same! Well not the first, but that happened to me before too. I gave a good grab onto my girlfriends boob and she screamed he screamed I laughed.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
I see I missed some metal talk.

AB did you check out the newish Darkest Hour record? Kurt Ballou from Converge produced it so its got a bit more fire to it than usual.

One of my favourites (Hints of Post/Sludge/Death):

Yeah, it's kind if surprising to me too. I've decided it's a hockey player thing, but I don't really know.

Anybody heard of All Them Witches? They are pretty good....kind of a mix between Led Zeppelin and the Doors.

I really enjoyed Dying Surfer.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Accidental my ass ;)

First time was honest to god an accident. The second time might have been a little more willful neglect :laugh:

Will hopefully get my car back today. They had to replace the radiator too so I'm looking at closer to 3k total for the fix :rant: I wish I had just bought a new car two years ago like I was thinking about doing.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I saw Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally are on The Late Show that's airing right now in Finland. Man, Stephen Colbert's monologue is super weak and long as hell. They're like jokes on TSN radio.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
I saw Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally are on The Late Show that's airing right now in Finland. Man, Stephen Colbert's monologue is super weak and long as hell. They're like jokes on TSN radio.

Colbert was half-funny when playing a character as he could be funnily ridiculous and humorously cringe.
Lost even that when he stopped playing a character, as he just became ridiculous and cringe.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000

I mean, it really wasn't the first time you've touched your moms boobs, so.........

billybobjoe2112

Feb 2, 2010
Prince George B.C.
$2900 dollars and 13 days later I have my car back.:shakehead

What all did they do to it? I couldn't imagine spending more than $1000 at a time on a vehicle.

Pretty cool video, count me in as part of the Blues rock trash groove progressive metal fanclub.

I would love to see this video, with vocals added in. Thrash to death, to black and then power metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad