OT: The Avalounge: Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I saw Icon For Hire at the Black Sheep (local venue) Friday night.
Not usually my kind of "rock", but my daughter likes it.
Jebus!!! They freaking ROCKED! They took their border-line-rock songs and rocked the hell out of them.
And they put on a concert WITH the audience, not just IN FRONT OF the audience.
VERY FUN!

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Going from city life back to small town life for a few months is always... Interesting. Always some kind of small town politics/drama going on... :laugh:

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
This is going to be the beginning of a very busy week for me. Working a full day of overtime this weekend for the big annual sale, then starting Sunday I have 4 concerts in 7 days. Sabaton, Amon Amarth, Xandria, and Sirenia. I'm​ going to be absolutely exhausted by the end, probably going to need to burn some vacation.

billybobjoe2112

Feb 2, 2010
Prince George B.C.
Last Wednesday I had the brakes done in my car, and I've been putting it off for the last six months because I was afraid of the cost. I am now stopping four car lenghts back of the vehicle ahead at red lights. I need to relearn how to slow down a vehicle.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
This is going to be the beginning of a very busy week for me. Working a full day of overtime this weekend for the big annual sale, then starting Sunday I have 4 concerts in 7 days. Sabaton, Amon Amarth, Xandria, and Sirenia. I'm​ going to be absolutely exhausted by the end, probably going to need to burn some vacation.

I'll be seeing Xandria on the 19th.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Y'all want Holden back now?

No refunds.

titter.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad