WC: Team Sweden roster 2022

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Now it actually occurred to me that Nylander and Pastrnak are great friends, Pastrnak has already arrived, so that Nylander would also like to play in the tournament?

Lang and Aman need more time, while Nordström and Lindholm have less time. But this is out of the question, the coach's favorite is regularly found in an inappropriate role, for which he has no skills but gets more time. Swedish OT matches are often ridiculous, completely inappropriate types.

OEL famous, consistently reliable in all aspects of the game, clearly the best Swedish defender.

Reactions: TommySalo

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
btw Welome to NATO, finally
I am not taking this for granted. I am not certain this is just Erdoğan wanting f-35s.
The weapons embargo against Turkey will be dropped right away, which is reasonable since you are applying to be in a military alliance with them. About the other stuff, I don’t know how the swedish government is gonna act. I’m not even sure about the weapons embargo which I would personally drop without hesistation.

Last edited:

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
Well, this has to end resulting the good guys winning.

If the putin-orks don't lose, we will see a future where you cannot post your opinions anywhere...
Heroaim Slava!

Last edited:
Reactions: THE JAM

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Only reasonable thing to do if Nylander declines is to take in Söderblom or even Linus Karlsson. But Garpenlöv works in mysterious ways. Would anyone actually be suprised if he brough in Jonsson-Fjällby or half blinded Hagelin? Or even Lias Andersson. Winning all 4 games so far have just made him more confident that this grinding magic is for real.

Regarding Marcus Pettersson. Anton Lindholm should be the one that is benched for him.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Just noticed that OEL is quietly the highest scoring Swedish D of all time at the WC (by a lot).
He's an all timer on the national team for always accepting the call and always, always performing very well. Sad that his NHL prime was wasted on a horrendous Coyotes team.

Reactions: TommySalo and Dala

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Linus Karlsson over Söderblom....makes zero sense.

Nordström needs to be benched, he is horrible.

Asplund - Petersson - Grundström
Brome - Wallmark - Bemström
Friberg - Kellman - Klingberg
Lang - Åman - Bengtsson

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
The game against USA is worrying me. USA played goon-hockey against Finland. They are probaly gonna try to hurt keyplayers such as OEL, Dahlin, Wallmark.

Reactions: AB13

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
The game against USA is worrying me. USA played goon-hockey against Finland. They are probaly gonna try to hurt keyplayers such as OEL, Dahlin, Wallmark.
Czechs did the same thing, but almost all Czech teams play dirty. It’s unlike the US to play like that, (dirty hockey is more of a Canadian thing) but it does scare me. I’m very used to key players getting injuries by now.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Linus Karlsson over Söderblom....makes zero sense.

Nordström needs to be benched, he is horrible.

Asplund - Petersson - Grundström
Brome - Wallmark - Bemström
Friberg - Kellman - Klingberg
Lang - Åman - Bengtsson

It makes sense since Karlsson is a worse version of Nylander so if Nyllet decline they still have that kind of player while Söderblom is a complete different player.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Ullmark will definitely be an upgrade from Hellberg so I'm very happy about that addition. An entire position was just enhanced and I'm happy with Hellberg as the backup. Ullmark is more experienced.

Marcus Pettersson will always be a good addition. He was a regular defenseman on a good NHL playoff team, he's better than anything the SHL can bring. He just made the Swedish D-line even stronger. Not a star choice but he's solid.

Now we can only pray Nylander wants to win a gold, he would be a superb addition to the offense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad