WC: Team Sweden roster 2022

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Will take off some pressure from Wallmark.

Asplund - Petersson - Grundström
Brome - Wallmark - Bemström
Friberg - Kellman - Klingberg
Nordström - Åman - Bengtsson
Lang

Last edited:

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
He should not be in charge then?
He’s gone after this tournament after only 2 years. In Sweden that is almost unheard of. If they don’t want to extend your contract after only two years. You done messed up.

Reactions: FinPanda

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
This whole roster selection bullshit is such an insult to Söderblom.

”Yeah I know you did more productive stuff with the puck than all our other forwards combined with less ice time but f*** you because Klingberg, that’s why.”

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
He’s gone after this tournament after only 2 years. In Sweden that is almost unheard of. If they don’t want to extend your contract after only two years. You done messed up.
I have absolutely no clue how he was selected as a choice in the first place. He has almost no experience as a coach and here we are.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
This whole roster selection bullshit is such an insult to Söderblom.

”Yeah I know you did more productive stuff with the puck than all our other forwards combined with less ice time but f*** you because Klingberg, that’s why.”
Garpenlöv even prefered Pudas as F instead of Söderblom. !

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Completely pointless to add Marcus Pettersson..

Peterson and Ullmark are good additions however.
No, he is better than Anton Lindholm.

Finally we are getting some players from NHL.

Ullmark

Dahlin - Larsson
Gustafsson - OEL
Tömmernäs - Pettersson

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
No, he is better than Anton Lindholm.

Finally we are getting some players from NHL.

Ullmark

Dahlin - Larsson
Gustafsson - OEL
Tömmernäs - Pettersson
Don’t think he’s near Lindholm defensively.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Don’t think he’s near Lindholm defensively.
Thats weird due to the fact that he had a regular spot on Pens for seasons. And he is not a offensive d-man. I dont see any pens fans saying he sucks defensivly. Lindholm was not even good enough for NHL. Im talking about Anton Lindholm now. Not Hampus.

Anyways Garpenlöv sounds positive about Nylander.

Asplund - Petersson - Nylander
Grundström - Wallmark - Bemström
Brome - Kellman - Klingberg
Nordström - Bengtsson - Friberg
Lang, Åman

Dahlin - Larsson
Gustafsson - OEL
Tömmernäs - Pettersson
Lindholm - Pudas

Ullmark

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Thats weird due to the fact that he had a regular spot on Pens for seasons. And he is not a offensive d-man. I dont see any pens fans saying he sucks defensivly. Lindholm was not even good enough for NHL. Im talking about Anton Lindholm now. Not Hampus.

Anyways Garpenlöv sounds positive about Nylander.

Asplund - Petersson - Nylander
Grundström - Wallmark - Bemström
Brome - Kellman - Klingberg
Nordström - Bengtsson - Friberg
Lang, Åman

Dahlin - Larsson
Gustafsson - OEL
Tömmernäs - Pettersson
Lindholm - Pudas

Ullmark
Maybe, Well atleast we will see. Those forwards immediately look infinately better with Nylander and Peterson now if they only had a 7 foot player that skates like a 5’10 player and has almost as good hands as Nylander.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Maybe, Well atleast we will see. Those forwards immediately look infinately better with Nylander and Peterson now if they only had a 7 foot player that skates like a 5’10 player and has almost as good hands as Nylander.
Linus Karlsson ?

;)

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Are there any signs that Nylander will arrive and play? And what's the situation with Wallmark? Didn't he play today to prevent his injuries from worsening, and tomorrow he will play against Finland? It's a pity that Söderblom has virtually no hope of being listed, I wanted to see Berggren and Söderblom. If Garpenlöv wins Nylander and the team wins the medal, I don't know what to think of the coach. I will be happy for the medal, but I will not applaud him, he has made too many mistakes and terrible decisions.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
The winner of tomorrow's FIN vs SWE most likely won't face one of Switzerland or Canada in the QF game. I won't say that the winner gets a free ticket to the medal games but it's certainly a lot easier path and increases the odds of winning gold at the same time.

canswetoxic

Dec 29, 2015
Toronto
The winner of tomorrow's FIN vs SWE most likely won't face one of Switzerland or Canada in the QF game. I won't say that the winner gets a free ticket to the medal games but it's certainly a lot easier path and increases the odds of winning gold at the same time.

SWE needs to win over USA, FIN needs to win over CZA, there are many matches left and might be an upset, too early to tell.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
im just happy if we make it to qf, we did not last year. we cant ask for more than qf with this roster and coaches

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
im just happy if we make it to qf, we did not last year. we cant ask for more than qf with this roster and coaches
I’ve seen way worse rosters. The defense is quite a bit above average. You have to take into account that many of the top teams aren’t exactly floating the best they could’ve had either except for maybe the czechs.

But sure, the first center against the britts was Kellman. That is almost cringeworthy.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad