WC: Team Sweden roster 2022

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
He is a good player, i would welcome him. But he never wants to play for Tre Kronor and he has no contract.
Eeh, the one time he was invited for Worlds he declined due to a concussion filled season.

Other than that Pär Mårts didn't invite him when he was an NHL rookie, been a FA, injured, or went too far in the POs.

Your old Jofa helmet

Oct 2, 2006
Toronto
I remember him playing in the Olympics in 2014. Didn't he play center in the final after Backstrom was banned and both Zeta and Henrik Sedin could not play

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
I remember him playing in the Olympics in 2014. Didn't he play center in the final after Backstrom was banned and both Zeta and Henrik Sedin could not play
IIRC Nyquist did. f*** that game Berglund was Swedens #1 center.

FinPanda

Barkov Stanley cup champ!
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Reactions: Dala

EK47

Feb 7, 2013

Johan Larsson, Eriksson Ek, Brodin and Marcus Johansson all declines.
Surprised No answer from Bäckström yet.
Thought he would decline immediately since people say he’s injured.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
I assume all NHL players will decline from now and then that hobo of a coach will stand there with no belief from his players. And he will have his strategy that is dominated by basically every team. That's the current situation of the Swedish hockey federation. What happened to skill and progress? I guess it stopped happening after Boustedt reformed the training program, they dinosaurs in the federation weren't a part of the change that needed to happen.

Garpenlöv is about as good as Hardy. We can call it trash. That basically all NHL players but the most loyal ones just decline says alot. And it says alot about the federation. Goddamn bums.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Surprised No answer from Bäckström yet.
Thought he would decline immediately since people say he’s injured.
He has given optimistic comments to media, so who knows? If he is injured the he'd just say that in the interviews.

Reactions: EK47

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
So none of the NHL, just the dubious Bäckström who had a hip. So that's a fantasy, now all that's left is to add someone from the SHL final, everything will fall into place and Sweden will start the journey for the medal.

I gave some money to the Czechs, currently the exchange rate for them is 2.36, which is simply a flight. On the second ticket, I have that they will win by at least two goals.

And if they lose tomorrow, I'll probably read that the boys fought hard for every meter of ice but were unlucky or something. The Finns once recalled their coach during the WJC, can't Sweden do the same thing?

Dala

Mar 1, 2006
I assume Tömmernäs will get an extended look on PP1 today, given how terrible it looked with Dahlin yesterday. (Obviously it will crash and burn.) Such a pity there is no other option at point in PP. Coaching really has been awesome the last couple of years...

FinPanda

Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
I saw the list of players who have no contract/injured/just said no and the situation looks so terrible for Sweden. What tf is going on.. sad

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
I saw the list of players who have no contract/injured/just said no and the situation looks so terrible for Sweden. What tf is going on.. sad
So why did they play under Grönborg and don't want to play under Garpenlöv? In this case, the personality of the coach did a lot and Garpenlöv does not get along well ..

FinPanda

Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
So why did they play under Grönborg and don't want to play under Garpenlöv? In this case, the personality of the coach did a lot and Garpenlöv does not get along well ..
Marjamäki in our studio has been confused why Garpenlöv is a coach when is more like a gm than coach since he got no coaching experience.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
I bet the NHLrs are sad too, they’re missing the last opportunity to play for the coaching phenomenon Garpenlöv and his assistant Montén.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
What is it that Garpenlöv sees in Åman? Åman is neither skilled, fast or physical. He is just smart. There is like 20 better options than him in SHL alone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad