Tage Thompson is a future star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The thing about that poll is that it was Norris who had the higher shooting % in 21-22 not Thompson it was a mindboggling conclusion some were making.

I think you are missing the point of not only the poll but also the opposing argument. I say that as someone arguing the same point as you. The poster you were engaged with was making a point that Thompson didn’t have a history of a high SH%. I’d agree it wasn’t a fair conclusion because Thompson has become a completely different player with completely different usage.

The conclusion should be that players can maintain a high SH%. I’m not really surprised you are misrepresenting what has been said in other threads though. It’s a common theme.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
remember all the people that were bashing adams for signing him to this contract? come this offseason it's going to look like the biggest steal in the league

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I think you are missing the point of not only the poll but also the opposing argument. I say that as someone arguing the same point as you. The poster you were engaged with was making a point that Thompson didn’t have a history of a high SH%. I’d agree it wasn’t a fair conclusion because Thompson has become a completely different player with completely different usage.

The conclusion should be that players can maintain a high SH%. I’m not really surprised you are misrepresenting what has been said in other threads though. It’s a common theme.

The thing is that nothing you write here contradicts what I posted so I'm going to move on as this is a Tage Thompson thread.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
New username checks out.

We all dance around Mario comparisons when that’s the player he looks like, some nights. Obviously he’s not there yet, but when a 6’7” dude dances through 4 Habs for a chance they just can’t stop, trying for his 5th point of the night- after he just dominated a PK shift- that’s Mario shit right there. Dude does it vs the lower-tier teams and still looks damned dangerous against Vegas and Boston, 100% the quickest and most shocking progression I’ve seen from a guy.

Last edited:

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
New username checks out.

We all dance around Mario comparisons when that’s the player he looks like, some nights. Obviously he’s not there yet, but when a 6’7” dude dances through 4 Habs for a chance they just can’t stop, trying for his 5th point of the night- after he just dominated a PK shift- that’s Mario shit right there. Dude does it vs the lower-tier teams and still looks damned dangerous against Vegas and Boston, 100% the quickest and most shocking progression I’ve seen from a guy.
As good as Tage looks, nah. Mario looked like that after cancer, back surgery and a million cigarette pack, while hauling Scott Stevens on his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad