Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
He will take 500,000 more than he took in salary in Lyon, and he arrives in a more competitive and important championship, difficult to blame him.
Nope half the proposal he had, and in a league where Lukaku can score blind folded and on a team with zero competitiveness.
He made a terrible career choice and it'll serve him right.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Right. And more power to them. What they do is what they do. If it works out, it works out. I’m not the only person who doesn’t understand it but I don’t need to.

No you don't need to understand it. Apparently you just need to comment on it every day despite not understanding it. Makes sense.

It's ok, this guy doesn't understand either...

:laugh:

Saw that yesterday. Someone should point out Bayern's debt to him and then see if his understanding improves. That said he'd probably do better focusing on Bayern improving this season, though being butthurt about Lewandowski dumping you might not be easy to get over.

Reading that reminded me of the guy who rang my doorbell this past weekend. He asked me who I voted for, if I knew that my vote wasn't counted, if I knew the election was rigged, etc, etc. Must have been Nagelsmann.

Adding to the problem we're rebuilding the stadium so we're gonna play in the ancient, smaller Montjuic stadium for the foreseeable future.

Yeah, that won't help, but it'll likely be for what, two seasons at most?

Smart by PSG if he's not expensive.

Who exactly is Craig Hope? We won't buy him. Maybe on a Bosman. Anyway, I'll make a friendly wager if you like.

I'd definitely take Saliba over Kounde, but I fear if we miss out on Kounde they'll get a worse option even though I'm not overly sold on overspending on Kounde.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Who exactly is Craig Hope? We won't buy him. Maybe on a Bosman. Anyway, I'll make a friendly wager if you like.
he's with Daily Mail, focusing on Newcastle, who have been linked with Carney.
Again, I just find it surprising that the English media have been just purely focusing on a Barca link, where you say there hasn't been any links from your end. that's it :laugh:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
he's with Daily Mail, focusing on Newcastle, who have been linked with Carney.
Again, I just find it surprising that the English media have been just purely focusing on a Barca link, where you say there hasn't been any links from your end. that's it :laugh:

There have been few and the one today I saw was for about 25% of the what Villa's apparent asking price is. Point is they won't dump over 20 million on him.

Reactions: JPBolts

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Baku to Leipzig as a result of the Mukiele sale would be wonderful.

Freiburg are being connected to Inter's Lucien Agoume.

Mbabu's leaving Wolfsburg for Fulham.

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
No you don't need to understand it. Apparently you just need to comment on it every day despite not understanding it. Makes sense.

Saw that yesterday. Someone should point out Bayern's debt to him and then see if his understanding improves. That said he'd probably do better focusing on Bayern improving this season, though being butthurt about Lewandowski dumping you might not be easy to get over.

Reading that reminded me of the guy who rang my doorbell this past weekend. He asked me who I voted for, if I knew that my vote wasn't counted, if I knew the election was rigged, etc, etc. Must have been Nagelsmann.
Yeah, that won't help, but it'll likely be for what, two seasons at most?

Smart by PSG if he's not expensive.

I'd definitely take Saliba over Kounde, but I fear if we miss out on Kounde they'll get a worse option even though I'm not overly sold on overspending on Kounde.

Not sure why people are so sensitive about it. I don’t think I’m commenting every day, but with the frequency that Barca have signed players/and are having new players linked it’s certainly topical. Not even an insult just saying it’s happening and yes there is some general confusion. I can’t stand soliciting either though.

Saliba over Kounde = yes

Baku to Leipzig as a result of the Mukiele sale would be wonderful.
Downgrade at CB. Upgrade at RWB

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I don't get the Saliba over Kounde POV, except height-wise where Barcelona is already suffering. Kounde is already more than proven in La Liga (which is still better than Ligue 1).
There's nothing Kounde can do that Saliba can't. And there are plenty of things Saliba can do that Kounde can't.
I would easily take Saliba too.

Sekou Mara from Bordeaux to Southampton for 11+2M€
Not a huge price but understandable given the circumstances. A bit intrigued to see how he develops and Southampton is one of the only decent developping EPL teams. Still he moves too young.

Reactions: les Habs

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
A lot of italian journalists are linking Spurs to Zaniolo. No credible club journalist has really picked up on it yet. I'm not a big fan at least. If we are getting an attacker we need somebody more creative.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
There's nothing Kounde can do that Saliba can't. And there are plenty of things Saliba can do that Kounde can't.
I would easily take Saliba too.

Sekou Mara from Bordeaux to Southampton for 11+2M€
Not a huge price but understandable given the circumstances. A bit intrigued to see how he develops and Southampton is one of the only decent developping EPL teams. Still he moves too young.

They better be, I'll never forgive them if they ruin ABK :scared:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Inter owner has a PSG bag. Either he shops for his closet childhood team, or some transactions are going on. Hilarious either way :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad