Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Lingard was holding out for £180k/week and apparently Nottingham Forest are actually willing to pay it :laugh:

Just to chime in on the “ego” discussion on Lingard, I think it’s clear he’s motivated by a lot of things other than football. It’s the money, but also all those tertiary things to money: the social media, the clothing line, just general fame. I think it’s craziness to meet anywhere close to the money he wants, especially for a club like Forest, and I’m glad West Ham aren’t getting dragged into that.

Last edited:

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
@Evilo
Or maybe it's just bullshit. Not a lot on our end with regards to this player, at least from what I've seen.
that's interesting, because from the english journalists its you and Dortmund that have been linked the most but neither make sense for playing time reasons

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Wow, so rumor has it Mendes tried to send Ronaldo to Atletico (LOL) and added that he'd play "for a modest salary". And he STILL got rejected :laugh:

Reactions: les Habs

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I don’t want to hear how benevolent Ronnie is when he has to settle for like Sporting because no one bigger wants him. The spin on this is going to be ridiculous.

Reactions: luiginb and cgf

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Denayer rejected multiple Lyon extension offers over the last two years because he wanted to play for a big clubg on a free transfer this summer.
Turns out he'll sign with Torino with half his current salary.

Also about Ronaldo... OM fans have lauched a RonaldoOM hashtag the other day and it got hot pretty quickly :facepalm:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton is standing firm on a 50+ million dollar price tag for Cucurella. If City wants this done, they got to step up to the plate.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Denayer rejected multiple Lyon extension offers over the last two years because he wanted to play for a big clubg on a free transfer this summer.
Turns out he'll sign with Torino with half his current salary.

Also about Ronaldo... OM fans have lauched a RonaldoOM hashtag the other day and it got hot pretty quickly :facepalm:

He will take 500,000 more than he took in salary in Lyon, and he arrives in a more competitive and important championship, difficult to blame him.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Honestly it’s incredibly hilarious.

Twitter really.
I figured, given the amount of embedded news posts...
I meant away from social media but didn't want to discourage posts. Got what I expected =]
I use bbc.com/sports/football
Just wondering if I'm missing something better, but that is pretty good.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I meant away from social media but didn't want to discourage posts. Got what I expected =]
Yeah outside twitter that’s probably the best option.

Reactions: LOGiK

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Dunno what their english site is like, but if you're looking for a quick one-stop-shop, I'd check Transfermarkt. Their .de site is a solid collater for german news, so I assume their .com version is solid too.

But twitter & local papers is going to be your best place for primary sources.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Twitter is fine if you stick to the named sources. Especially that are checkmark verified. General tabloid sources are trash. You just need to figure out who the correct best writers are. And obviously never the sun

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad