Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Read today that Barça will only pay 48 million for Raphinha with another 12 million in variables which are apparently difficult to achieve. Source: Marca...

There's nothing Kounde can do that Saliba can't. And there are plenty of things Saliba can do that Kounde can't.
I would easily take Saliba too.
Well you better make me a BIG offer soon because if Barça sign him it's all over red rover! :laugh:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah well I know better than bid for your players anyway :D
I invited you to our league and the first thing you did was trade away the guy I wanted and ask me for the moon for the others :D

• Haha
Reactions: les Habs

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Mukiele is going to sign an extension with RB then be loaned with automatic buying option next summer for 15M€.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
So Ronaldo is staying at Man U or what?
Has he shown up? Haven't heard squat outside of 'CR is in Hag's plans'

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Oh, thank you Mourinho to still be there to sign expensive useless players. He wants Wijnaldum at Roma. PSG is trying to negociate an option deal that would free up a lot of salary.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
So Ronaldo is staying at Man U or what?
Has he shown up? Haven't heard squat outside of 'CR is in Hag's plans'
He has nowhere to go lmao. He’s been rejected by everyone with the supposed paycut he’ll take.

Which is hilarious.

Reactions: LOGiK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
He has nowhere to go lmao. He’s been rejected by everyone with the supposed paycut he’ll take.

Which is hilarious.
So he will indeed be making his first appearance in the Europa League?

I looked up to find something credible... all I found was:

---
However, Atletico Madrid's name has also been mentioned recently and a new report suggests that Ronaldo's future now either lies at Atletico or at Old Trafford next season.

L'Equipe, a French outlet have reported "Cristiano Ronaldo will either move to Atletico Madrid or stay at Manchester United. The latter is unlikely because of how Jorge Mendes would interpret having been unable to find his client a Champions League club."

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
that's bonkers.

Don't blame any player for getting whatever money they can get, but that's ridiculous.
I bet the second highest earner on that squad can’t be making more than £50k/week. Interesting dressing room dynamic, especially when Lingard disappears for two months.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I assumed United were covering at least part of his wages on loan, but looks like they aren’t (£110k/week). It’s a different dynamic with a loanee anyway though.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Considering he's a number 1 keeper, I would expect United aren't paying any wages, and are getting a hefty loan fee. Either way, you're right, loans are different.

That salary coming in is bonkers.

Fjorden

Jan 17, 2021
Bergen, Norway
www.bergenishockey.no
Napoli signing second norwegian player in short time. Ola Solbakken winger from Bodø Glimt.

A little explosion of norwegian players in serie A in Italy now. Previously it was very rare to see norwegians in serie A, now we are soon up in 10 norwegians in serie a.

Also unusual that they're signed directly from the norwegian league like Hauge and Solbakken by top clubs like Napoli and AC Milan, normally they have to go through a middle step in Belgium, Holland, Austria etc.

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Footballplayers are usually not to happy about battle in the bottom of the table getting battered week in week out but for that salary i wouldn’t care a single bit if i was Lingard.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Yeah well I know better than bid for your players anyway :D
I invited you to our league and the first thing you did was trade away the guy I wanted and ask me for the moon for the others :D

Who me? The "shark"? Hey now, I traded you two out of three. Didn't Meatloaf make a song about that? And I can always trade you the guys I got back. :laugh: Actually, there was someone I was going to see if you wanted... :huh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad