Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Raum and Baku to the cans makes for an interesting season, along with BVB's activity.

I'm still a little annoyed with them for selling off basically all of their academy kids once again. Just like Samardzic last year, Raebiger, Krauß, and Martel are going to be really good BuLi players someday, and Krauß is the only one of that quartet who didn't get a permanent move away.

With them failing to integrate Brobbey & Moriba as well, Leipzig's really done a piss poor job of bringing kids through to the senior level recently. Kids who were already playing senior football like Gvardiol & Simakan have been able to thrive for them, but the kids who still need to make that jump aren't getting the support they need.

Their academy has fallen off a little as well; they still have good trainers, great facilities, & they pay their kids handsomely...but Bayern's academy has surpassed them over the past half-decade.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

A lot of german clubs really wanted him. Their were at least 3 or 4 separate occassions were the reporting was saying that Frankfurt was on the cusp of signing him to cover for a potential Kostic departure.

Rangers seem to have done some good work this summer. Tillman should be a strong pickup for them as the kid didn't look too out of place when sharing the pitch with Bayern's vets...which got him fast-tracked to our U21 team before he opted for the USA...and Matondo could be an interesting gamble if he can ever put the injuries behind him.

Last edited:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
--Looks like Barca are practically ruling out Kounde. Club still has yet to make an official bid, and they triggered the second economic lever yesterday. Chelsea are offering 10-12 million per season where as Barca would be offering 6-7 million. Still, a lot swirling around this so who knows?
--Ugh, Barca being strongly linked with Inigo Martinez. Hopefully that doesn't go through. Sounds like Athletic Club are doing us a favor in asking for a ridiculous amount for him which is WAY more than he's ever been worth.

Nope, legit think it was Nagelsmann.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
No idea what was posted here or not, but looks like man city are going after him.

Marc Cucurella: Brighton reject £30m Man City bid for defender​

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Koundé to Chelsea all but done...which should pave the way for Azpi to Barca

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
This is probably the worst place to put this, but where can I find the best legal way to watch the Portuguese Liga?

for some reason I still don't understand how IPTV works and I've attempted it plenty with no working use.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Azpilicueta is the last remnant of the year I started watching Chelsea week-in week-out, him leaving has me all kinds of emotional.
Also not as if he’s leaving on a bad note. He improved technically every single year and remained consistent defensively.

It’s not like the rougher later Ivanovic/Cahill years.

Azpi 😢

Chelsea guys saying it’s closer to 6M net, which is very bonus laden.

Suggestion that Chelsea is adjusting their wages to be more bonus laden going forward

Last edited:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Azpilicueta is the last remnant of the year I started watching Chelsea week-in week-out, him leaving has me all kinds of emotional.
Azpilicueta is one of Chelsea's all-time greats. I don't think he's as appreciated or rated as highly as he should be.

Reactions: Peen

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Not sure it was mentioned, but Zinchenko was announced by the clubs. Very pleased with this signing. Provides good depth at two positions. Starting to feel a little more optimistic about this season. Would be very optimistic were it not for Partey's potential mess

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
This is probably the worst place to put this, but where can I find the best legal way to watch the Portuguese Liga?

for some reason I still don't understand how IPTV works and I've attempted it plenty with no working use.
First where are you located?

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Not sure it was mentioned, but Zinchenko was announced by the clubs. Very pleased with this signing. Provides good depth at two positions. Starting to feel a little more optimistic about this season. Would be very optimistic were it not for Partey's potential mess
Zinchenko should be a good signing. He's not great defensively, but he's fantastic on the ball and can also play midfield.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Not sure then.... it seems it is carried by Goltv or fubo tv latina package but it is clearly not as easy to figure it out as I first thought...

That’s my problem, or has been my ongoing problem for years. I’ve been waiting to get my dad a ‘Portuguese Sports Package’ that has the sports channels from abroad but it leads me to nowhere. RTP only shows 1 game a week (if possible) on cable TV

I get that there are certain IPTV workarounds, but I still don’t understand how it works.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
That’s my problem, or has been my ongoing problem for years. I’ve been waiting to get my dad a ‘Portuguese Sports Package’ that has the sports channels from abroad but it leads me to nowhere. RTP only shows 1 game a week (if possible) on cable TV

I get that there are certain IPTV workarounds, but I still don’t understand how it works.
Do you mean live or replays?
I watch everything on replay...
Live is near impossible anyway with the time difference...
I pm'd you what is out there. Enjoy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad