Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Well you’d be betting against the actual numbers from last season. Anyway, per the bolded, Jesus f***, no need to insult the guy.
Yes, I expect Malen to be much more productive in year two. While Reus & Adeyemi already out produced him.

Brandt never had the same ceiling as Draxler or Tah, and didn’t hit the same heights as Dahoud before crashing down, but he’s absolutely in that group of epic disappointments.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Brandt's numbers from last season might be good, but he was pretty mediocre, especially considering there hasn't been any improvement. That was supposed to be his last shot. I actually think he's still up for sale, despite the denial from Kehl, but I doubt he'll be sold. Kehl hasn't sold any of the players he wants to get rid of yet. Brandt would be unlikely to be at the top of the priority list though, so I suspect he'll stay.

Brandt's one of the only players out there who undoes his offensive numbers by being at fault for so much goals against. It's actually hard to believe how many times he'll try some completely unnecessary play like 20 yards from his own goal, and it leads to a goal against. There were games last season he was the best player on the field for both teams. I usually think attackers have pretty minimal defensive impacts on the game, but Brandt is that stupid with his decision-making that his defensive impact is terrible.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Clauss to OM for 8M.
This one was interesting.

Big money being a squad player in England or play every game and secure world cup spot.

Kudos to him for taking the latter.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Wrapping up de Ligt, Tel, Laimer and one of Sosa/Raum would clear Bayern's depth chart up a lot, but I feel like they'd be a CB short if both Pavard & Kouassi left them...even if Laimer providing cover at RB meant that Stanisic went to CB full-time.

Sane/Wanner - Mane/Tel/Vidovic - Gnabry/Coman
Müller/Musiala
Goretzka/Gravenberch - Kimmich/Laimer
Davies/Sosa - Hernandez/de ligt - Upamecano/de Ligt - Mazraoui/Stanisic

Mane/Gnabry/Tel
Sane/Musiala/Wanner - Müller/Coman/Vidovic
Davies/Sosa - Goretzka/Gravenberch - Kimmich/Laimer - Mazraoui/Stanisic*
Hernandez - de ligt - Upamecano

*or Laimer / Coman

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

f***ing finally.

you signed five other guys named Spence?

brave, controversial, true. de Ligt might be slightly better in the air and with the ball on his foot, but give me Bremer for everything else. He has a very commanding presence as well, which de Ligt lost after his Ajax days.
I don’t know if he “lost” it as much as he had to defer to Chiellini and Bonucci.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019

Not surprised, IDK where he ends up though. saw somewhere that he wants 100k/week which is frankly ridiculous

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

PSG has rejected two offers for Kimpembe who wants to stay.
I wonder if all those talks weren't agent talk to get that deserved extension.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
My goodness Haaland is a giant. He looks big on the pitch but even bigger standing there. Jeez-o

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
ESPNFC talking about Ronaldo going to PSG for Neymar.... haha
(in hypothetical... or a call in question or something. not that it is in the works)

I've always wanted to see Neymar in the PL.... I think it'd be a disaster, but an entertaining disaster.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
ESPNFC talking about Ronaldo going to PSG for Neymar.... haha
(in hypothetical... or a call in question or something. not that it is in the works)

I've always wanted to see Neymar in the PL.... I think it'd be a disaster, but an entertaining disaster.
That’d be the most United/PSG thing ever.

• Haha
Reactions: LOGiK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
That’d be the most United/PSG thing ever.
It's around the six-minute mark. Think the guy said it would be better for PSG having a striker up front and 'disaster for man u' haha, but I didn't get to listen to it all... kind of bouncing around doing things... but this is it if you wanted a chuckle:

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
It's around the six-minute mark. Think the guy said it would be better for PSG having a striker up front and 'disaster for man u' haha, but I didn't get to listen to it all... kind of bouncing around doing things... but this is it if you wanted a chuckle:

Somehow I think that end up being a lose-lose deal.

Reactions: Mount Suribachi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad