Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Lingard can play. For peanuts, I don't think he's a bad player to have on a roster outside of the top 3 or so.

He's also going to be busting his ass to try and get into the England picture. So, first part of the season should be ridiculous.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Lingard can play. For peanuts, I don't think he's a bad player to have on a roster outside of the top 3 or so.

He's also going to be busting his ass to try and get into the England picture. So, first part of the season should be ridiculous.
I don’t mind as another “body”. West Ham desperately needs those. I just hope he isn’t penciled into the XI for a good 10 games he had two years ago. Even during that loan spell he had a few anonymous displays, I just hope he has motivation after securing the bag out of United.

Don’t think he’s anywhere near the NT picture personally.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I don't think he's on the plane either. But... he will likely see himself as having a shot. That was supposedly some of the desperation to move this past window.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

He’s got the talent to be a solid depth piece for a 3rd/4th place team and a good player for a upper-mid/mid table team. His ego and mentality are pretty problematic though.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Ego? Because he wanted to go?

I don't think he's a bad dude. Most of the English setup likes him. Honestly, you put him on a team with some peers and I think he's fine.

Reactions: luiginb

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Some minor US player rumors

- Shaq Moore to Nashville is picking up steam. There were rumors during the promotion playoffs that he had a MLS deal lined up if Tenerife were not promoted. Him playing well in the playoffs probably had him hold off for a bit hoping for one of the 1st division Spanish teams being interested.
- Gioachinni from Caen to Orlando. He needs to go to a level he will play, last two season with two different teams he got minutes early in the season then by mid season the manager had seen enough. Orlando seems like a good spot.
- Chris Richards to Crystal Palace. He is moving this summer, a permanent move is a must. Cant go for a 3rd straight loan season.
- Haji Wright permanently signing with Antalyaspor. Good spot
- Malik Tillman moved to Ranger on loan with buy option.
- Even though its been rumored for weeks. Somehow Stefan to Middlesbrough on loan still isnt official

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Tanguy Kouassi wants to leave Bayern (you idiot, you had playing time at PSG!!!). Nice and Rennes are interested.

Reactions: Gecklund

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Ego? Because he wanted to go?

I don't think he's a bad dude. Most of the English setup likes him. Honestly, you put him on a team with some peers and I think he's fine.
Ego has nothing with him wanting to leave. I just think he thinks he’s a lot better than he is, probably because of the ludicrous contract he got.

He also got called out multiple times by Ralph because he asked to be left of the lineup only to complain about not being in the squad. I don’t think he’s a bad dude per say, but he’s not someone conducive to a healthy locker room either.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Tanguy Kouassi wants to leave Bayern (you idiot, you had playing time at PSG!!!). Nice and Rennes are interested.

No mention of that in the german papers yet. Richards is leaving and Pavard is next to be sold, but nothing about Nianzou.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Tanzi wrote about it (saying he was leaning towards a departure) and he's 100% reliable.
Then some people said he DID want to leave, not sure if they have info or are basing on Tanzi's words.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
@Evilo are you seeing anything reliable about Clauss to United? I’ve seen a few tweets saying that we’re in for him and some say it’s close. But from sources I’m not familiar with.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Tanzi wrote about it (saying he was leaning towards a departure) and he's 100% reliable.
Then some people said he DID want to leave, not sure if they have info or are basing on Tanzi's words.
I have read that Bayern wants to extend + loan.
We will see if it happens. He clearly is a big talent but has had big injury issues (which had nothing to do with his move to Bayern... )and played "too risky" and mistake prone for Nagelsmann last year.

If I am Bayern, I am not selling him right now. The only consideration would be a deal with Rennes that has Tel going the other way with little extra money going to Rennes. Otherwise loan + extension is far better for Bayern.

Reactions: Evilo

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Some minor US player rumors

- Shaq Moore to Nashville is picking up steam. There were rumors during the promotion playoffs that he had a MLS deal lined up if Tenerife were not promoted. Him playing well in the playoffs probably had him hold off for a bit hoping for one of the 1st division Spanish teams being interested.
- Gioachinni from Caen to Orlando. He needs to go to a level he will play, last two season with two different teams he got minutes early in the season then by mid season the manager had seen enough. Orlando seems like a good spot.
- Chris Richards to Crystal Palace. He is moving this summer, a permanent move is a must. Cant go for a 3rd straight loan season.
- Haji Wright permanently signing with Antalyaspor. Good spot
- Malik Tillman moved to Ranger on loan with buy option.
- Even though its been rumored for weeks. Somehow Stefan to Middlesbrough on loan still isnt official
I don’t think Richards gets a ton of playing time if he goes to Palace. Their CB pairing is pretty locked in. Would be better elsewhere

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I don’t think Richards gets a ton of playing time if he goes to Palace. Their CB pairing is pretty locked in. Would be better elsewhere
Does Leeds need any CBs? :eyeroll:

Would be best if he just went back to Hoffenheim as a permanent, though guessing they don't want to pay what Bayern's asking or Bayern doesn't want to sell to them.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
@Evilo are you seeing anything reliable about Clauss to United? I’ve seen a few tweets saying that we’re in for him and some say it’s close. But from sources I’m not familiar with.
OM want him but are getting rejected by Lens because they want 10M for him which is excessive tbh. He's 30 and his last contract year. He was playing amateur football not long ago.
Nothing I've seen about United but that might be agent talk. If United was interested he'd sign with both hands. He wants a nice end of career challenge with the money attached to it that he never got contrary to pros his age.

I have read that Bayern wants to extend + loan.
We will see if it happens. He clearly is a big talent but has had big injury issues (which had nothing to do with his move to Bayern... )and played "too risky" and mistake prone for Nagelsmann last year.

If I am Bayern, I am not selling him right now. The only consideration would be a deal with Rennes that has Tel going the other way with little extra money going to Rennes. Otherwise loan + extension is far better for Bayern.
But I'm not sure it'd be wise for him to be loaned left and right. Better than sit on a bench but he needs to stay put for a few years and play as much as possible.

Reactions: The Abusement Park

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
They said Friday was the cutoff date. Maybe they meant it

There's still been the odd comment here and there that they're prepared to wait, but at this point its between Barcelona and de Jong to sort out those deferred wages (or perhaps more accurately, their lawyers).

The agreed fee with Barca was restructured to include more up-front money which everyone assumed was so they could use it to pay de Jong off, but maybe not. There's not much more United can do, other than start planting stories that they're lining up a bid for Neves or Tielemanns, or hell even Rice, to try and hurry Barcelona up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad