Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Hoping the Oil win it. The best player in the game gets his deserved cup and it´s the most ridiculous way to end a season imaginable.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Hope for the best (means Panthers win that damn thing after all), but allready preparing for the worst (Oilers completing the reverse sweep, win the cup and making history).

This board will be unbearable for month.......

So dear Panthers, for the love of HF, avoid this and save us. :laugh:

That team has the motivation of not being embarrassed, and some big game dudes lol. It's a fkn coin toss
You sure? I didnt see any motivation in Game 4, 5 and 6 to avoid a fast approaching "biggest choke job in Cup history".

I really have a hard time to believe they can switch their minds for tonight.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
There's just no way McJesus let's this slip through the cracks. I'm expecting a big night from him and the Oilers. They'll complete the reverse sweep and make history. McJesus is going to be a top 5 player (likely top 3) all time when all is said and done.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
OIG3.20wo5x0yFjlD9vc6X.jpeg

Reactions: wayninja

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I think Bob gets it done tonight. I don't know what in the hell has gotten into Florida going to sleep and letting Edmonton crawl back into this series.

One things for sure, whoever loses it's going to be hilarious. We might have to put all of Canada on suicide watch if they miss out on the cup by a single game again.

Last edited:

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Don't bet against McDavid. His legacy is on the line. I predicted the Oilers would come back to make it a series. Game 6 was the real game 7. Must win for Florida since this game is already decided.

Oilers are going to score early and it will be tight fought for about 10 minutes until McDavid puts up a touch down.

Sounds like Mackinnon
McDavid in game 7 > MacKinnon when facing elimination.

Reactions: Alienblood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad