Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Hope for the best (means Panthers win that damn thing after all), but allready preparing for the worst (Oilers completing the reverse sweep, win the cup and making history).

This board will be unbearable for month.......

So dear Panthers, for the love of HF, avoid this and save us. :laugh:

You sure? I didnt see any motivation in Game 4, 5 and 6 to avoid a fast approaching "biggest choke job in Cup history".

I really have a hard time to believe they can switch their minds for tonight.

I thought they'd choke again these playoffs entirely, so I guess I'm giving them credit already.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Oh........ you mean the Cup is finally going to be awarded tonight?????
Should have been done 2-3 weeks ago at the latest.

Probably should cut out 2-3 preseason games, start the season Oct. 1st., and not have teams with multiple 4+ days off between games in the regular season (besides the mandatory week off during the ASB).

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Should have been done 2-3 weeks ago at the latest.

Probably should cut out 2-3 preseason games, start the season Oct. 1st., and not have teams with multiple 4+ days off between games in the regular season (besides the mandatory week off during the ASB).
I believe they are starting October 4 next year. They are still getting back in sync from the Covid delays, and I think 2024-2025 will finally get us there

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
From the videos my buddies are sending me, there will not be a home crowd advantage for Florida... that arena is PACKED with Oiler fans.
x-com-gerry39464526-906186338.jpg

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
What a limp anthem performance. Florida better have more passion than that or it'll be 10-0 after the first period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad