Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Proof that the main playoff issue was the gameplan.

The team had a week off before the series and looked dead tired. It's not because Mack played too much in the regular season.

I don't know if Nate playing too much was the main problem, but conversely to your point, I didn't see any evidence to suggest the Avs or Stars/Jets gameplan, was what made Nate look disinterested in hockey in the playoffs.

There was something else impacting him mentally. He didn't have his usually motivation to play like a bull.

The power/speed element of his game was missing and that was all on him. He's got the separation speed to give himself time and space against any gameplan. He just didn't use it.

Reactions: dahrougem2

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Why is Ekblad upset? Did he even play in the finals? I didn’t notice him at all out there. He is a traffic cone or he’s injured. That’s why Florida is trying to get rid of the guy

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Sure. And Ekblad has the right to cuss him out after winning.
Yeah but it doesn’t make him less of a traffic cone just because he was bailed out by guys like Forsling on that blueline and his name is now on the cup.

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
IMG_9777.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad