Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Proof that the main playoff issue was the gameplan.

The team had a week off before the series and looked dead tired. It's not because Mack played too much in the regular season.

I don't know if Nate playing too much was the main problem, but conversely to your point, I didn't see any evidence to suggest the Avs or Stars/Jets gameplan, was what made Nate look disinterested in hockey in the playoffs.

There was something else impacting him mentally. He didn't have his usually motivation to play like a bull.

The power/speed element of his game was missing and that was all on him. He's got the separation speed to give himself time and space against any gameplan. He just didn't use it.

Reactions: dahrougem2

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Why is Ekblad upset? Did he even play in the finals? I didn’t notice him at all out there. He is a traffic cone or he’s injured. That’s why Florida is trying to get rid of the guy

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
IMG_9777.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $27,750.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: