Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Genuinely curious, in an alternate universe where Nuke abstains from the nose candy for a couple months and the Avs somehow pulled out a win against the Stars, do you think we would have had a shot against this Edmonton team in the Western Conference Finals?
Yes we would be the favorites.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
The Edmonton Oilers with this D and Goaltending are one win away to win the Cup! f***ing ONE WIN. Darnell Nurse will get his name on the cup. Along with Stuart Skinner, Codi Ceci.....

Let that sink in.

And they deserve it!

I really hope every single player and coach of our team takes a deep and long look in the mirror this summer (except that russian idiot, he can f*** off) and ask himself if he really gave everything he had.

The Oilers winning the cup after our annually 2nd round out would be the "epic "ending to this season.......:baghead::banghead: and the end of this board. Especially after a reverse-Sweep in the final.

And as it stands now, the Oilers will win Game 7 because the Panthers are done like a fish in dead water.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I'll bet the fan bases of every other Canadian team are secretly praying for Florida to win game 7. Because if they no longer have the "Bettman hates Canadian teams" cope every year as an excuse, they're going to have to face reality.
You’d lose your bet.

Reactions: Chiarelli

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Based on this, I need these effs to lose even more now. This is cringe to the highest max level. I need Maurice to give them Blizkrug stuff, hell they need Nuke's contact at this point...give them Space Jam special juice. JUST ANYTHING will suffice.

Holy shit this is a f***ing disaster

McUniverse gets 0 points and they still lose 5-1.

If the panthers blow this, they should all commit seppuku. Not a joke.
They need to perform seppuku all the way to Phoenix, Arizona and become Coyotes 2.0 at this point. If they blow this, it will be the worst-ever choke in NHL history to the point that past failures of that organisation will NEVER be outdone. Everyone should be fired and they should honestly move the team.

Reactions: The Moops

AvBuff

May 1, 2019
Not an Edmonton fan, but the national media knob-gobbles and features the East Coast teams every friggin' year. While sending the Western teams to the nether regions of the broadcast schedule during every playoff run.

Yes, the Oil fans are insufferable. "Livin' On a Prayer?". Yeccch. But McDavid is supernatural and it's nice to see western teams kick the hell out of the East Coast Elites.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Am I crazy for thinking Florida will still pull this off? Edmonton haven’t had the pressure of playing for the Cup yet.

Game 5 wasn’t an easy game for Edmonton at all.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I really think Florida or Edmonton will win the cup on Monday

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Unless it goes into double overtime

And he looked awful versus Vegas last season too after dominating the prior 3 rounds
This is true. Monday or Tuesday someone will win the cup. Safe to say it won’t go into Wednesday?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad