Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Panthers look like the Avs team that lost to Vegas. The Avs cracked in the 3rd period of Game 3 vs Vegas. Florida cracked in Game 4 and havent recovered. Look at the Panthers on the bench at the end of tonights game every guy looked shell shocked. They know they are going to lose on Monday.

Game 7 is gonna be awesome!
Hope it goes to OT

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Panthers stadium has absolute trash food. Like cardboard pizza for $21 type of thing, the worst I've ever tasted in my entire life including shitty college dives. Marlins stadium on the other hand has a bunch of decent stuff

Good to hear, we're going to a game on 2nd of July there!

Reactions: Nihiliste

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Does Florida burn when they lose game 7?

Everyone would just quietly going back to not giving a shit about hockey. The hype was wild down here after 3 games and all kinds of people were coming out of the woodwork to talk hockey and plan watch parties. Halfway through the game today everyone evaporated.

Panthers winning would be huge for hockey down here for sure, and a second finals loss back to back would be a big blow to the success of the game in South FL. But Edmonton and Mcdavid winning in historic fashion would also be good for a game in a different way.

Reactions: 5280

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Unless a miracle happens, Edmonton is winning the Cup. Florida has lost their mojo. Not just Bob, but players who have been until now, key, stalwart contributors. Verhague was terrible tonight. Forsling has returned to expectations. Reinhart has disappeared as a scoring threat. Montour hasn't scored the entire series. Tkachuk has gone brain dead.

Barkov is the only guy who came to play.

The team looks exhausted like Dallas appeared against the Oilers. Slow, not the first ones to the puck, unable to come out of scrums with control, blind and stupid passes, the power play is moribund and they are shooting pucks into Oiler's shin pads!

And they stop skating hard when the end of the period is approaching.

We will be witnessing history even if the outcome will be less than what I desired

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Yeah Florida is in a horrible spot. Mentally they look destroyed…

You're kidding yourself if you think Oilers arn't winning Monday. I expect a McDavid legacy game, cementing him as one of the GOATs.
Same. If the Oilers complete the comeback, this run cements McDavids potential run to being a shoe in top 3 player ever.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Glad to eat my words when I called for a gentleman’s sweep. This is some quality f***ing hockey! Whatever happens in game 7 we’ve seen a classic.

But I’m hoping for a panthers ot win for peak drama.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad