Stanley Cup Finals: (WC2) Florida Panthers vs (P1) Vegas Golden Knights | VGK Lead 3-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TF1970

May 9, 2021
This will probably come down to VGK depth vs. FLA top-end guys & the goaltending battle.

KnightCap78

Aug 10, 2020
1685457340106.jpeg

Wondering if someone like these guys rapel out of the rafters before game 1 and tame a live panther on the ice lol. ( yes i know they aren’t around anymore, theres got to be someone out there to carry the legacy!)

Last edited:
Reactions: WhataKnight

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
The fact that you can go to the Vegas board and the gdt for a final clinching game is only on its second page is great proof that it is pretty shitty that this is their second finals in 6 years in the league
It's a team that formed at a time where Reddit and Twitter are immediately thought of for live discussion. Most of the fans talk about the game online there.

Like this GDT that had 1800 comments. Double the posts on the GDT on this very board, mind you.

Being aware of HF and posting here is not synonymous with being a good hockey fan and it's ridiculous to imply otherwise.

Last edited:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Kind of similar teams. Both play very hard. I think Barkov(if healthy) and Tkachuk are better than Eichel and Stone, but does it matter?

Best goalie wins?

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Sucks that all games are at 2.00 AM for people from Europe, but yeah, I know, it's always like that with the finals. Still it would be nice to see at least 1 game start earlier.

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
I'm going with Panthers but in reality I won't watch a single game so does not matter. This will be first Stanley Cup finals since 1993 playoffs that have not watched.

Last edited:

tfwnogf

Dec 15, 2013
Panthers in 4. They have clutch plays, meme magic and Charles Barkley on their side.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Picked Vegas in 7 but I think it's pretty close to a toss up. If Bob falters at all they take it sooner.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
I have no idea who I want to cheer for or who I think will win. Just excited to watch.

I want Mark Stone to succeed as a sens alimnus, but I also love watching Tkachuks. Very torn. I guess I just want 7 games.

wintersej

Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Bob this Bob that, we have a team full of impact players, this series won't fall on Bob's performance only. We can match on offense and as long as special teams work this should be a competetive series.

Good luck VGK fans!

Bob was good against the Canes but I think the Bob is playing amazing take is a bit oversold. Montour and Tkachuk have been bigger reasons IMHO.

psycat

Oct 25, 2016
Really has to warm your heart to see a team like Vegas, whose fans have had it so rough, back in the finals.

Atleast it's not as insulting as Chicago getting #1 I guess.

Anyway I wen't with the most common guess of Panthers in 6 but I mean the series seems pretty much random at this point in time so wouldn't be surprised by a sweep either way or 7 games of good hockey.

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
I think that this is Vegas's cup to lose. If they stay poised, refuse to get goaded, and play fundamentally sound hockey, I think they will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad