Stanley Cup Finals: (WC2) Florida Panthers vs (P1) Vegas Golden Knights | VGK Lead 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Too soon, we agreed we wouldnt post this unless Vegas wins
Just need some more rum...

giphy.gif

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
High Five to the Vegas in 5 crew. Kind of a bummer we can see who it is.

Called it before

1686616752763.png

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Panthers star Matthew Tkachuk's Game 5 status uncertain — ESPN

The status of injured Florida Panthers star Matthew Tkachuk won't be revealed until Tuesday before Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final.

"Update will be tomorrow," Panthers coach Paul Maurice said Monday. "You'll get all that big information tomorrow night."
Maybe he had to try to choke Pietrangelo out with a stick because his shoulder was too weak. I guess it all makes sense now. True pro knows how to use leverage.

• Wow
Reactions: Mike C and HanSolo

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
If Florida doesn't play Tkachuk, then they might as well just forfeit Game 5 and the series to Vegas.

He is their spiritual leader and the only player they have with a pulse.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
If Florida doesn't play Tkachuk, then they might as well just forfeit Game 5 and the series to Vegas.

He is their spiritual leader and the only player they have with a pulse.
They seemed to be better without him last time I had saw them play, but what had happened was, he came back despite being injured. What had happened was, he got hurt.

I hope it's not bad and the couple days helped him, because I'd hate for him to not be involved this game.

Reactions: heksagon

Pierre Larouche

Jan 4, 2009
Rough & tumble vs. cheap shot, dirty & dangerous.
It's a pretty clear distinction in these playoffs and SC Final. Vegas is playing a clean physical game, Panthers are playing a dirty, cheap shot style(Gudas, Bennet, Tkachuk). I understand heightened playoff hockey but to regress to the Broadstreet Bullies of the 70's is not a style I want to support & represent this game.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Pierre Larouche

Jan 4, 2009
Called it before

View attachment 717343

Plus Bob's not
No, you are cause you think it gives some kind of edge on the interwebs. Pretty funny after your “had it coming” comments. Shitty by Tkachuk, I guess, but still not a double axe handle chop. Chucky wasn’t called into the principal’s office, like Petro tho.
Tkachuk's a dirty player- spare me your what-aboutism defending his ridiculous dangerous BS at the end of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Laus723

Pierre Larouche

Jan 4, 2009
Pretty funny seeing people act like Vegas, who had a player double axe handle chop a star player over the arms and get suspended for it, is the non-“dirty” team. As if the Panthers are some off the charts dirty team.

This the same non-dirty team that took the pedals off the exercise bikes for Winnipeg? Wish all teams were more like those guys. What gems.
I think one players actions don't define Vegas. The Panthers play dirty and it's not a one chop on Draisaitl's wrist. If you don't get that then there's nothing really to discuss.

• Haha
Reactions: Laus723
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad