Stanley Cup Finals: (WC2) Florida Panthers vs (P1) Vegas Golden Knights | VGK Lead 3-1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Smacking someone with a stick equates to putting them in a headlock with a stick. We're back to questioning your critical thinking skills.
No, you are cause you think it gives some kind of edge on the interwebs. Pretty funny after your “had it coming” comments. Shitty by Tkachuk, I guess, but still not a double axe handle chop. Chucky wasn’t called into the principal’s office, like Petro tho.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
No, you are cause you think it gives some kind of edge on the interwebs. Pretty funny after your “had it coming” comments. Shitty by Tkachuk, I guess, but still not a double axe handle chop. Chucky wasn’t called into the principal’s office, like Petro tho.
Time to stop feeding the troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: VivaLasVegas

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
What is Tkachuk wearing that he had to cover up his arms in a long sleeve jacket in this photo? Or is his arm just majorly black and blue
3D61EDC4-EB59-4CA0-8B4A-2525FB20EC99.png

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
As much as the schedule is awful, I do hope people realize it’s because the NHL schedules around the NBA Finals. Even they aren’t dumb enough to try to put a game on at the same time and lose a ton of viewers. The Cup winner would have zero shot of even being the top story on ESPN for a single day if it happened the same day that a team won the NBA Finals

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
It would probably be impressive if it wasn’t, you know, the day before a Stanley cup clinching game for the home crowd.
It's also, you know, not the first time this run. Just sharing something I saw cause there isn't much to talk about right now. I'm not going to go digging for other examples from this run.

EverTheCynic

May 26, 2022
It's also, you know, not the first time this run. Just sharing something I saw cause there isn't much to talk about right now. I'm not going to go digging for other examples from this run.
I mean, the Knights are white hot in Vegas. I think we all know that.

It's really cool to see.

Reactions: HanSolo

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Tome to stop feeding the troll.
Lmao, go back to my op that you quoted with a lame comment, just remove the part about the exercise bikes. You and others like you spouting off as though the Panthers are a dirty team when Vegas has had its fair share of questionable actions all post-season is absurd. All you had was something about critical thinking that had no application, yet I’m a troll.

I’m done with this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad