Stanley Cup Finals: (WC2) Florida Panthers vs (P1) Vegas Golden Knights | VGK Lead 3-1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
I do notice there tends to be way more away fans at Raiders games than VGK games.

That may be due to a 70 k stadium, football's popularity, and the fact the team was relocated from another city.

Give them credit for supporting the team. Raiders will probably be more popular as time goes on. But a cup win will grow the game in Vegas. Hockey may become a part of people's lives.

I'm not a huge fan of the team itself. But just giving fans their due.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Love to see the few butthurt Bruins and Stars fan(s) obsessing over the Panthers in this thread. :laugh:
Wish Florida could have smacked the Stars around too, would have loved to see Bennett wreck Robertson like he did with Slavin

Reactions: Laus723

ShippinUpToBoston

May 19, 2010
Plymouth, MA
This is such a hard series to root for anyone. I want so bad for Cassidy to win just to rub it in Sweeney and Neely’s face but at the same time I love this Florida team. They’re exactly what I wish the Bruins were.

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
maxresdefault.jpg

Awesome game on Saturday. lol at Montour and Tkachuk at the end of the game, what a bunch of sore losers. Bennett getting dummied by a much smaller skill guy was also great.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
so what you're saying is that not giving them a respectful handshake is worth more than the beating a few of them deserve
No. GIVING THEM a respectful handshake as the losers they are ( unless they pivot dramatically) is worth more than any physical beating.

The oppressed want to fight violently. The oppressors would just like fresher scones with their tea.

• Haha

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I'm a little shocked there isn't more talk of if Tkachuk should get suspended.

Maybe I am in looking In the wrong place? I only see Petro being talked about and the rulebook says illegal not legal.

Illegal if he joined the scrum.getting stick-choked from behind isnt joining the scrum.

I am bothered the random wheel of discipline wasn't interested in Cucky's stickwork. It could have broken neck and I don't think I'm exaggerating. I've seen PTO handed out for far less dangerous actions. I am looking at this objectively, I believe.

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
SERIES OVER TONIGHT!!!! Put this dud of a final to rest.

Predicting VEGAS wins this one handily and Adin Hill gets a SHUTOUT. Something like 4-0 or 5-0. Knights are too tough to beat on home ice. With the Cup on the line they’re going to STOMP on the Panthers.

IceManCat

#StanleyCupChampions2024
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den

Predicting VEGAS wins this one handily and Adin Hill gets a SHUTOUT. Something like 4-0 or 5-0. Knights are too tough to beat on home ice. With the Cup on the line they’re going to STOMP on the Panthers.

I do think the NBA season ends tonight. Hockey on the other hand .....

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I do notice there tends to be way more away fans at Raiders games than VGK games.

That may be due to a 70 k stadium, football's popularity, and the fact the team was relocated from another city.

Give them credit for supporting the team. Raiders will probably be more popular as time goes on. But a cup win will grow the game in Vegas. Hockey may become a part of people's lives.

I'm not a huge fan of the team itself. But just giving fans their due.
Hockey became part of the community's life when the helped us heal from an evil tragedy and helped us build a community identity the city never had before (at least since1973 when I got here). This team is not a passing curiosity.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

The true Chozen1 would know the game is Tuesday. Panthers win 3 straight and shock the world yet again.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

Florida definitely won't score a single goal tonight, so you're right about that.

Game's tomorrow though.

#Bettmanlogic

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
No. GIVING THEM a respectful handshake as the losers they are ( unless they pivot dramatically) is worth more than any physical beating.

The oppressed want to fight violently. The oppressors would just like fresher scones with their tea.
Jebus on roller skates, dude. Settle the hell down. These boys will all shake hands and some will go have beers with each other on the golf course during the off season.

LoL, this place sounds like a room full of the old Budweiser ferrets

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Jebus on roller skates, dude. Settle the hell down. These boys will all shake hands and some will go have beers with each other on the golf course during the off season.

You should change you username to WaterBottlesRain :)

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.

Always liked the one who said "my life's a nightmare"

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
You’re not getting your name on the cup no matter how hard you try to be a part of the team.
And you wonder why Sharts fans get treated like shit.......

I get it, your team has no Cup. That doesn't mean other fanbases can't support their team.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
I do think the NBA season ends tonight. Hockey on the other hand .....
That ended Saturday

I call for blood and guts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad